Misdiagnosis.... UPDATED PAGE 8 :-)

Well.

Clinical Report:

IU Pregnancy seen today, gestation sac present, yolk sac present, fetal pole seen with HEARTBEAT measuring 5mm, 6weeks 2 days gestation. Previous simple cyst seen noted today (<3cm), no free fluid.

I have a heartbeat, my rollercoaster continues.

Scan booked every Friday for next 6 weeks !

That's fantastic news fluffy - what a ride you are on! Does that match up with your dates? I'm so glad they are at last looking after you properly and giving you a weekly scan - your updates are certainly going to keep us hooked! :hugs: hun and enjoy your weekend with your little beating beanie. xxx

:happydance: im so glad your little beanie has a heartbeat

Thanks hun yes they match perfectly, I reckon im 6w 3d but I wont moan about a day !!

And by god do I feel nauseus lately !!

At least its a good sign, nausea means hCG's are running around in your body :D
Glad your dates match also. Your hospital are being so good for you. When i had a bleed i had to push for a scan from 5 weeks and even at 6 weeks when i had a 2nd bleed i had to ring up EPU to get arrange a scan myself, and then i only got one.
It's good to know there are some profesinals who care and will monitor you well :hugs:

How marvellous! Sending best wishes that your roller coaster ride becomes smooth sailing... :hugs:

That wonderful news.

Keep sticking little bean.

V xxxx

That's so fabulous Fluffy - you can enjoy the weekend knowing that you're little bean is doing good :)

hx

Awesome news fluffy. Glad all is well. Has the bleeding stopped. I am going through a similar thing bleeding nothing seen at first scan but hcg keeps going up.

At least its a good sign, nausea means hCG's are running around in your body :D
Glad your dates match also. Your hospital are being so good for you. When i had a bleed i had to push for a scan from 5 weeks and even at 6 weeks when i had a 2nd bleed i had to ring up EPU to get arrange a scan myself, and then i only got one.
It's good to know there are some profesinals who care and will monitor you well :hugs:

Hi hun thanks for your words. Apparently because im under the recurrent miscarriage clinic its not scans for "what im going through" its apparently for "what ive been through" ie all my miscarriages and she said they work differently from EPU. I am not complaining though !

Awesome news fluffy. Glad all is well. Has the bleeding stopped. I am going through a similar thing bleeding nothing seen at first scan but hcg keeps going up.

Hi yes the bleeding has stopped just now a dirty brown discharge, there was nothing on scan to show why any bleeding.

How many weeks are you because they didnt see anything for me until 5w 4 days and then i had to "tilt" my bum up and again today (think its all my flab!)

Hope everythings ok for you xxx

I was 5+2 they day they did the ultrasound now should be 5+4 so they might try another one today. Still bleeding though and it comes in spurts sometimes nothing sometimes something. I like you just want these crazy highs and lows to end. You give me so much hope.

No i wouldnt be complaining either its good to be looked after and cared for :D

glad todays scan went well and you'll be monitored closely from here on,

sending lots of love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"