Misdiagnosis.... UPDATED PAGE 8 :-)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
So when do we get to see a ticker Heather? And when do I add you to the Winter Babies list?

Keep growing little Fluffster! xxx

OH EM GEE! That's fantastic news, Heather! Congrats! :hugs:

fluffy, this brought a tear to my eye! So glad for you. Keep believing that this will happen for you. Maybe have a read of mrsjd's journal for a positive story?

cat
xxx
:hugs:

Ooh yay her little fighter is here safe and sound! x

thats fantastic news, really hope this little bean is a sticky one xxx

Fluffy Im over the moon for you, heartbeat and all, how fabby!:hugs:

Hi all. Had a scan with fertility this morning (part of their ongoing treatment) and bubs has grown to 8mm bang on for 6w 6d yipeeeeee.

Thought it was over yesterday was sick and started a very very light mucusy bleed which lasted all of seconds. But then sickness went and boobs were not sore.

But hey ho up all night with boobs as sore as F**k (!) and woke up this morning with lovely sickness as bad as ever !!

Even my FS said I "look pregnant" I said how and she said heavy eyed and tired - charming !!

And bubs heartrate was bang on xxxx

*cough* ticker! *cough*
:angelnot:

Sooooooo excited for you! xxx

Edit: perfect bean at 6weeks = less than 6% risk of loss.....

Yey fluffy !! Chuffed for you :)

hx

Yay fluffy so happy for you :D
Had had bleeds like you descried if not worse 3 times in my pregnancy they are so worrying :hugs:
Glad everythings is well with bean and bean is growing healthly

Thanks girls got another scan with miscarriage clinic on Friday cant believe all these scans it certainly makes the worrying a bit less and knowing I have a person at the end of the phone with fertility clinic - I know I had a pop at them re the misdiagnosis but i simply must compliment the care side of things.

And YES Nik I will do a ticker later I promise.

And I have a real life bump buddy too a girl at work is 7 weeks pregnant too she told me today and she due the same day as me how bizarre but great !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->