Miserable

I'm at 13 weeks and my morning/all day sickness is still going strong. I'm still vomiting 1-2 times per day on average and it's definitely wearing me down physically and mentally. When did everyone elses sickness begin to subside?

40 weeks :rofl:

Have you tried to stop yourself being sick? a cold compress will make you feel better- wet it with cold water and put some ice on it and then lay down. It works for me. Sheer determination also helps.

Im now at the point thinking that it would be much better to puke than to feel sick 2/3 of the day?
Do you still feel crap once you have been sick?

Im now at the point thinking that it would be much better to puke than to feel sick 2/3 of the day?
Do you still feel crap once you have been sick?​
I havent been sick for 12 years- so I cant really remember. But I had constant nausea for 3 weeks straight at the beginning of the pregnancy!

With Seren it was 25 weeks (I think). I really hope this one isn't as bad :( The sickness has got worse lately. Though I have lost a stone, every cloud and all that!!!

:hugs:Awww Beanie hop u feel better soon!
I havent really been sick but constantly feelin it still do its vile aint it!
xx

I was lucky to pretty much escape morning sickness when I was pregnant. But the only thing which would set it off was when I got a taxi to work early in the morning and had a driver or a car that smelled. Putting up with that at 5.20am going over speed bumps was just too much!

Euuughhhhhhhhhhhhhh My nausia is much worse in a car. Ive never had travel sickness :hissy:

Beanie I lost a stone in the 1st tri with Charlie, but was never sick, I just had a very small appitite. Im not used to feeling like this!

Awww you 2 im sorry your having such rotten times of it ...

I really hope you get better soon, both of you!

xxx

Do you still feel crap once you have been sick?

I've reached this stage as well. I can usually tell within 20min of eating if my food will stay down or not. If it won't I stop fighting it and let it go. I always feel MUCH better afterwards. I gave up on the "mind over matter" attitude. It really wasn't working for me. When the food wants to go, it'll go.

and LOL at the "40 weeks" answer, I would hope so!!!

I don't think you can have mind over matter. I f I am going to be sick no amount of positive thoughts are going to keep my breakfast down.

Just went to the spermarket and nearly threw up by the fish counter - ooops.

OH NO really Beanie that is ENOUGH!! Fish bleuuughhh.

Poor you lol xxx

I don't think you can have mind over matter. I f I am going to be sick no amount of positive thoughts are going to keep my breakfast down.

Just went to the spermarket and nearly threw up by the fish counter - ooops.

at least u only nearly did it :shock: i did :( morning/allday sickness is awful, hope it passes soon xx

i cant go near the meat department either!!!! i wretch every time!!!

I never really had much sickness. I did hate to smell bacon and coffee though. lol I've heard that the sicker you are, the healthier the pregnancy is...a sign that the HCG hormone is strong. Maybe there's somthing to that because my pregnancies had all sorts of problems. I know you feel awful right now, but I'm sure it'll soon be a distant memory as things progress.

Have you tried to stop yourself being sick? a cold compress will make you feel better- wet it with cold water and put some ice on it and then lay down. It works for me. Sheer determination also helps.

You have no idea how determined I was NOT to be sick, but I always lost out to it......if you have it and it is that bad, there is sod all you can do about it! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->