Miserable

beanie

Reaction score
God I feel so bad. I have all day sickness, and its getting me so down. I just feel constantly sick and have been sick on a number of occasions.:sick: Plus I have hurt my knee badly and have attempted to grate my thumb nail off (which made me feel even more sick). Just wanted to rant

Rant away hun ! i hate the sickness thing, i had the same to start with... all day sickness...wasnt actually sick just felt it which i think is worse !!
Try eating little and often, hope your feeling better soon ((((hug))))

The sickness thing is horrendous, I was spared this time round but not with Rebecca.

Keep an eye on it, as if it gets too bad that you arent keeping anything down go to the Dr's-they give u a fab tablet called citrizine-no more sickness!

big :hugs:

Ooh thanks for the tip Kx. I had sickness with Seren till 25 weeks, I so don't want to have this one for as long.

:hugs: sorry to hear this hun, ive been the same not been sick though but i feel sick all day, i heave at the slightest smell, not very good when ur sat at work an i get a smelly old man! I served this little old lady yesterday that smelt off wee, wasnt good but bless them! lol!
Hope it eases of soon.
xx

that's what I am really worried about, smelly people at work. Its not going to loook good me throwing up all over them

You can get sickness tabs hun ...

hope it eases off soon

xxx

Hope it settles for you soon beanie

:hugs: x

awww hope you feel a bit better soon

i didnt have much sickness but when i did with Dior i hated it

horrible i really feel for people that have it for ages

ps talkinmg of smelly people i sit on the same team as the worlds worse you would never imagine the smell.
but its a ilness she has bless her little heart she showers in work at 8am then on her lunnch break to, but it still is so bad

I went to see the Dr and she hs said I should go back on my anti depressants but a lower dose as this could be contributing to it. I also have seabands, that press on an acupuncture point on your wrist. Look very sexy mmmmm

Well I think its turned for the better. I still throw up in the morning, and feel sick all day but nothing like it was. I hope this is it, I can handle this. Just throw and go (catchy slogan there).

I'm going through the same things and it's really wearing me down. Glad to hear you're feeling better Beanie. Morning sickness is definitely no fun at all....luv the slogan, "throw up and go". I have to get the "go" part down lol.

Stay positive hun, hopefully you'll be feeling even greater relief in no time.

I'm at 13 weeks and my morning/all day sickness is still going strong. I'm still vomiting 1-2 times per day on average and it's definitely wearing me down physically and mentally. When did everyone elses sickness begin to subside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->