Misfits season 3

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
Is back :happydance: not sure of the date but just saw a trailer for it & it looks just as good as the other 2 series although no Nathan :nope: which I'm pretty gutted about as he was my fave, but there is a new guy called Rudie joining the original cast x

Cant wait x

I love misfits, not going to be the same without Nathan though

Oh, my husbamd will be so excited when I tell him

Ahhh got so excited when I justread this and also just had a browse about and apparantly starts this month, but unsure on date. Will see if I can find it. Nathan was my fav aswel, sooooo funny

this month?? wahoo even better I thought it would be something stupid like next year x

I'm so looking forward to it! :happydance: It won't be the same without Nathan but the rest of the cast are brilliant anyway :)

Have you all watched the online episode on E4 which explains Nathan leaving?

I cannot WAIT to see sexy simon again. The difference some hair gel and confidence did... blew my pants off xx

Yeah I saw it. Omg the rabbit bit :rofl:

I looove Simon

Yeah I saw it too x loved Nathan x
Love future Simon though *swoon*

Cannot wait for this to start again, so gutted about Nathan though, he comes out with some cracking stuff!

I was just gonna start a thread about this

Cant wait!!!!

Hope we find out soon when it's back on.

Anyone got a link to the online episode?

I'm so gutted Nathan won't be in it he was what made it good, I think it will be too serious without him! I hope they don't try and make the new character basically another version of him cus that will annoy me!

Miss Bump https://www.channel4.com/microsites/M/misfits/main.html

Boothh - I'm the same, if the guy is funny fair enough but as long as he isnt trying to BE Nathan, that wouldnt work at all x

Reedy I am abit worried that that's what they are gonna do though! Nathans character was sort of one of a kind, you couldn't have another character in the same series who was similar !

I'm going to miss the nathan - simon relationship too x
Going by the trailer I think this rudie guy is just going to be Dumb & funny in that sense, I dont even think I can discribe the kind of funny that Nathan was, sarcastic maybe??
It wont be the same without him x

I've never watched this, but will be interested in watching this season as I've seen a girl I went to school with in the trailer and just want to have a nosey :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->