Missed 3 pills, bleeding, pregnant?

Paranoid89

Reaction score
I'm on BC (Tri-Sprintec).

March 24th - Tooth pulled & was on Penicillin for 1.5 weeks. I had unprotected sex & AF came on time (April 4th) (never missed any pills) but it was light and short. Since this last AF I've been dizzy, nauseous, moody, tired literally every day in small waves. (I get dizzy AFTER I eat too...so weird)!

April 19th - STILL nauseous and dizzy and MOODY! Missed a few pills right around expected ovulation because I was really getting nervous and think I'm PG. YES I OVULATE ON THE PILL I FEEL IT ON TIME EVERY MONTH (sister, niece, cousin and best friend conceived their kids on patch, pills and depo-shot)

April 22nd - 1.5 weeks before AF and I have breakthrough red bleeding, like an actual period, because I skipped those pills. So now I'm CONFUSED!!!

I eat moderately healthy, have no health issues. This is going on TWO weeks of this. BFN 3 times. Stopped drinking, smoking AND pulled back on coffee just to see if it was something else, you know? This is crazy new for me. I've missed pills before in the past but never had breakthrough bleeding this fast or this bright. Not overweight, active, healthy as far as I know. Drink ALOT of water daily too.

I will keep you posted, as the official test date would be May 2nd.

GL !! Btw, just a side bar here, but what most women don't know about the pill is that it doesn't keep u from ovulating, it keeps the egg from implanting. Most Drs don't even realize that. My mom, too, got pg on the pill 2 times. Btw, I'm am not criticizing anyone, I just wish more women knew that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->