Missed a period but..

trinaestella

Aliyah's mummy! <3
Reaction score
So I have missed 4 whole days of my AF, but according to numerous pregnancy tests including doctors I am just delusional and not pregnant LOL!!

I have never had this before with my previous so im confused as to why this is happening to me!

I have had tingly nipples with sharp pain through them also, I have had lower cramps in back and abdomen, nausea, constant need to pee, hungry, dizzy/light headed, extremely fatigue (I was the same with my little girl) and quite gassy I keep burping/popping :dohh:
So why are all the tests saying negative?? Has anyone been or going through this I think I look like I'm just making it up and it's getting me frustrated because I know I must be!

I'm about 5 days late, tested the day after my period was due as was BFN so assumed my period would show up at some point. I haven't had many symptoms to be fair so I have no idea what's going on. I suppose I should re test really.

Good luck TTC darling I hope it is positive news for you xx

pregnancy symptoms mimic PMS symptoms for alot of women but for me, my PMS symptoms never showed up the cycle i fell pregnant (no cramping, no bitching, etc) but i did have swollen breasts and sneezing every day since conception to this moment. haha
one of the cycles i was ttc, i think i was just so hopeful i scared my AF away for a couple of days, so it was late but i was still getting negatives and wasting tests. the cycle i got pregnant i tested positive at 4pm on 8 dpo on wondfos and frer.

everyones body is different and i learned my symptoms wouldnt be the same as everyone elses when they found out they were pregnant. some of them i talked to didnt get positives until well after their missed period. goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->