missed minipill 2 days in a row and on antibiotics

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
edit: im breastfeeding a 4 month old

THURS-FRIDAY september 10-11 = missed progestin-only pill 2 days in a row. i had withdrawal bleeding immediately thursday after the missed pill and it lasted until monday sept 14. had darker than usual OPKs as well the whole time during withdrawal bleeding.

SATURDAY september 12 = took the pill from here on out within an hour or two late every day

SUNDAY september 13 = started antibiotics "azithromycin" for a bad cold. they are supposed to be taken until september 17th(tomorrow) and continue to work for 6-10 days after taking the last pill in the pack.

TUESDAY september 15 = he finished inside me and i spotted pink and light brown very slightly afterward.

so my question is, was 4 days from the last 2 missed pills too early to not use any backup protection? is there a high chance? i also had darker than usual test lines on my opks on and off since missing the pills. i looked online to see if azithromycin affects my pill but i cant find anywhere that it specifically does like these other two antibiotics that start with an R do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->