missed miscarriage :(

beenalongtime

Reaction score
I went for my 12 week scan on Tuesday and was told that my baby had died at approx 7 weeks. I had an ERPC yesterday morning. I just feel so sad and lost and in utter disbelief. I didn't have any inclination that anything was wrong. I had also taken along my 9 year old son to the scan :( I feel heartbroken :(

I am so, so, sorry for your loss....that is exactly what happened to me. If you need to talk, I am here :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

XXXXX

i'm sorry to hear you news and send you, your family and your son all my love and best wishes. It hard enough for us to take it in let alone a 9 year old i hope he is ok.
I have been there many times and if you need to talk, am at the end of the key board
xxx

hi i went though the same thing on tuesday as well had a d and c on wed, cant stop crying. my baby died at 8 weeks aswell, was 11 weeks when we found out. did you have any signs. xx

I'm really so very sorry for you loss, my thoughts are with you :hugs:

I did have some signs...all my symptoms started to go away, but I talked myself into believing it was because I was getting close to the 2nd trimester and the placenta was starting to take over. I had almost prepared myself for bad news going into the ultrasound.

Really sorry to hear your news. I had a very similar experience just a week ago, mine died at 5 weeks though. I know it is really hard just not knowing what went wrong. I have found it really helpful to read all the threads on this forum and there are lots of people here who have gone on the have positive experiences.

So sorry. I found out a week ago too and had a D&C this past Friday :-(

I have looked back and can still see no signs that there was anything wrong. I think that's the hardest thing to get my head around - why did I not have a gut feeling or anything? I feel like my body has really let me down and that I cannot trust it anymore :(

sorry to hear your news, I had the same thing

:hugs::hugs: we are here for you if you want to talk xxx

Aw I'm so sorry :(. Wish I knew what to say. Nature can be so cruel :(. Hugs to you xxx

beenalongtime,

I am going through just what you are now. This is my first pregnancy after trying for 7 years. I went to the doctor on Thursday expecting to see my 11 1/2 week old baby's heart beating. No luck. It was such a shock. They said it stopped growing at 9 weeks. I had a previous ultrasound around 8 weeks and the heartbeat was strong. I had pregnancy symptoms all the way up until Saturday, when slowly they began to diminish. As of yesterday I can say I don't even feel pregnant at all.

I too am having a difficult time trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my body did not respond to the change in life inside of me. I feel hurt, like I should have been able to notice. It is my body, my baby. Who else would better know? However, I am finding comfort in the fact that my body was so intensely centered on providing for the baby with all of the increase in hormones, nutrition cravings, complete and utter nausea all day long, and breast tenderness, that I am not disappointed in it. My body was doing everything possible and normal to keep the baby alive. For that I am grateful.

This is still devastating. I am going through a natural miscarriage now. My first sign was on Friday when I have severe cramping and it tapered off in the evening. Yesterday I began to cramp again and began bleeding and passing some of the lining. It is tough. I can say the pain has been manageable. I am not quite sure what I am in store for but I am just trying to remain calm and as relaxed as possible. I'm on my own as my husband is in Iraq and equally devastated.

This is hard but please know that I am going through this just like you and I am here if you need any support.

artchick - reading what you have said is a great comfort to me - thank you. I am so sorry that you are going through this as well, and especially sorry that your husband cannot be there with you. I have found such strength from everyone on this forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->