Missed miscarriage

My case was very unusual, turns out the baby had implanted on my c-section scar, so when I miscarried, some tissue remained stuck so to speak in the scar, I'm not sure if the d&c would have been able to get it out either... hard to know, but I think so. They actually called mine an ectopic pregnancy on the c-section scar, very very rare.

But yes we are definately going to ttc again, I need lots of tests though to make sure my uterus can handle another pregnancy, but my doc is optimistic. I am almost 38 so we don't want to wait. So if I get the all clear next week we are going to start.

I pray your journey is much shorter than mine, which I'm sure it will be.

I have a friend who has a little one, a few months old and I have held her a few times, and it has reminded me why us women go through all that we do. I have my 2 DS and if I can't have more than I will be happy, but still would like to try once more for a girl :) I never would have thought this was all so hard, but we're stronger than we get credit for sometimes :)

Big hugs.

Kim

It's the first time that I heard of anything like what you had to go through and I am very sorry for your loss.

I hope you will be able to ttc soon and will have a take home pink bundle.

Oh gosh Kim that's not something I've even heard of. How traumatic for you. I hope you get the all clear next week and I hope it doesn't take long to get your bfp.

I always worried I wouldn't have children, as I had an ovary removed due to a tumour at 21.... so Freya was so easy pregnancy wise I started to take it all for granted. Now I realise how precious it all is and how lucky people are who have successful pregnancies. I just want to get though this and move on. X

Thank you buttercup, that it so kind of you to come and find me. I really appreciate it. And I'll be back I promise! You ladies are wonderful and I want to keep in touch. Xx

Angel, wow she doesn't sound like the kind of friend you really need. You were amazing by putting your feelings aside to be there for her and she should have repaid the favour. I'm so sorry she has treated you like this. How you feed your baby is none of anyone else's business, you need to choose the best oath for you and your babies. She has no right to judge your choices. I bf, but I too went back to work. We are all different. There is no 'right' way, only the right way for you xx

It is sad it turned out like this between us, but maybe our worlds are much more apart than I thought.

It is hard and after the d&c you have to wait for af etc etc. It's really not an easy path in life. I don't even wish this upon my worst enemy.

I hope you will feel better soon and that tomorrow will have the best outcome for this sad circumstance you are in. If you opted for d&c and they will approve of your decision when do you think will you be able to go? Will they do it immediately then? What if they want you to opt medical managed or natural?

Sorry for all the questions.

xxx

That's ok. She said the choice between the 3 would be mine. If I choose medically managed it can start tomorrow. If d&c they will book me in but she said it will be a matter of days, no longer. But she said to read the leaflet and the dr will talk it all through with me tomorrow.

It is awful. I do have a step sister and sister in law both unable to have children though so I keep thinking at least I have my dd and at least I can try again. If I stop to dwell on how heart broken I am, I might never stop crying xx

Give yourself some time to grieve. You are grieving your angel baby that had a little heart beating to grow to the point where he or she did. I know you are blessed with a beautiful daughter, but at the same time you had another beautiful baby growing and he/she is just as special. Yes, we are priviliged to be able to have children, but don't let guilt take over. Cry as much as you need to cry to get it out of your system. xxx

I'm so upset because I feel I've wasted 2 months of my life. I felt sick and exhausted so couldn't give hubby or lo my attention and didn't really enjoy Christmas as much as I would have if I wasn't pregnant. I also had planned when I wanted the baby, 2 year age gap and wanted a summer baby. I'm going to find July very hard.

First of all, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: xx

Reading what you wrote above gave me goosebumps as I could have written this myself! It is exactly how I feel, I had a mmc confirmed on Saturday morning and I go in for a d&c tomorrow. I am also absolutely dreading July. It is one of the worst things I have ever been through so my heart goes out to you. Make whatever choice that is best for you, speak with your doctor/consultant and they will help you if you are struggling to decide what option would be best for you.

Take care and I hope everything goes as well as it can do.

xx

Mrs W, I know I already posted on the Conkers thread, but I wanted to say again that I'm sorry for your loss and sending you lots of hugs. Hoping everything goes well.

Oh gosh Kim that's not something I've even heard of. How traumatic for you. I hope you get the all clear next week and I hope it doesn't take long to get your bfp.

I always worried I wouldn't have children, as I had an ovary removed due to a tumour at 21.... so Freya was so easy pregnancy wise I started to take it all for granted. Now I realise how precious it all is and how lucky people are who have successful pregnancies. I just want to get though this and move on. X

Mrs W, I'm so sorry. My heart is broken for you :cry: I hope you friends and family are able to surround you and shower you with all the love and support you need :hugs:

As far as realizing how precious our first born children are, I had that moment. Once I realized that we weren't just going to quickly get a bfp like we did with our first, I started recognizing how lucky we are to have him. I'm so sorry you are going through this, but I admire that you are able to look to a bright side so quickly!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

Wide awake in the middle of the night. I'm on a roller coaster of emotions. I'm exhausted.

Thank you for your posts. Shirlis I'm hoping ill be pregnant again by July and so have that to focus on instead of thinking too much. I was due 2 days after my dds birthday too so ill have her party to arrange. It's going to be tough though, I guess there's no getting around that. :cry:

Thank you hope & tiger. It means a lot that you came to find me. I'm not feeling so positive now tiger but ill get there. Hope to see you guys on the ttc thread again soon xx

I hope that we both will be able to celebrate a new bfp before our due dates in July. I already decided on buying a candle to light on the due date in memory of my little one. Even on the 2nd of April I will light one for the loss of my 2012 baby.

I am really sorry that you have to go through this and I am praying for you today and hope that the worst part would be over soon with as little as possible pain.

**hugs**

What a great idea to light a candle on the edd, mrs W i found out of my mc on my sons birthday so it will be with mixed feelings to go thru his birthday, even pregnant without thinking about the year before, in fact his birthday is exactly 6 months before xmas so this past xmas i shed tears remembering that in in 6months id lost, lost again and now pregnant :(

Celine, I don't think we will ever get over our lost ones. Xxx

I got my bfp now 2 days after our wedding anniversary and my first loss was 19 days before our dating anniversary.

Thank you girls. I chose medically managed in the end. She inserted 4 tablets & a tampon to keep them in. I need to take it out in a few minutes. I'm in quite abit of pain so I know it's starting. I hope it's fairly quick. Just want the worst over. X

Big hugs. Take care.

I'm glad they put them in for you, I had to do it myself and they fell out after about 1 hr and I wasn't sure if they had done what they were supposed to.

I hope it's quick for you.

Kim

Just wanted to offer some support and love at this time Hun. I too had a missed miscarriage. I hope life is easier on you now and that your recovery is gentle.

Xx

massive :hugs: . nobody should ever have to go through this. hope you are ok! look after yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->