Missed miscarriage

AnonymousCAT

1DS and Expecting#2
Reaction score
Just had my first scan tonight. Supposed to be 9+4 today but ultrasound showed only a gestational sac... Nothing else. What happens now? I haven't had any bleeding or cramping. I have a doctors appointment next week. This sucks :(

*hugs* So sorry to hear this. Are you going to have a second scan? I'm sorry I cannot give you any answers to what happens next. But sending you my love x

So sorry to hear this not sure how it works my mc happened naturally. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts again very sorry

I had a missed miscarriage last year. I ended up choosing to take herbs to help my body release the tissues inside my uterus and it worked. Sorry this has happened. :( it's the absolute worst.

I'm so incredibly sorry! I know how heartbreaking this is!! When it happened to me, I chose a d&c because my body wasn't recognizing the loss either. Hugs!!!

They will probably ask if you want to miscarry naturally or have a d&c, I went for the d&c just because I couldn't go through with a natural miscarriage, I didn't want to see it happen. Plus it just wasn't happening for me and they were worried about infection.
I'm so sorry, take care of yourself. :hugs:

So sorry :( I just went through same thing, was 10w 4 days and scan showed baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. I was afraid to have a d&c so chose to have it naturally. It all happened really fast after that and the worst was over in 2 days. Good luck to you :( I know its a horrible thing to go through..

Thank you all for your kind words. It is just awful. Still in shock. I just wish it was all over now. I am not looking forward to my doctors appt. nice to have support from all of you girls though.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know a lot about it as my mc was a natural mc. But you are in my thoughts at this difficult time xx

I am so sorry that you are going through this.

With my mmc they offered medical help or would let me wait for it to happen naturally (although if it didn't happen within a certain time period they would suggest again medical help at that time). I opted for medical help straight away as didn't want the stress and anxiety of waiting for something bad to happen.

Also, be prepared that they may want to scan you again to double check the diagnosis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->