Missed ovulation day this months! :(

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am 35 years old and my boyfriend and I have been trying for 6 months now. I know itâ??s still early days but never thought it would be so stressful.

I wanted to ask how often you try to have sex during ovulation? We have tried different methods.. Every second day some months but this month we had sex -5, -4, -3, -2, -1 before ovulation. We also tried to have sex on Ovulation day but my boyfriend couldn't ejaculate! Is there still a chance this month even though we missed ovulation day?

Also, should I seek help since I am 35 and been trying for half a year?

All my friends are pregnant of have babies and its killing me :(. Want this so badly.

you still have a chance :)
sperm can live inside you for 3-5days.
my friend had sex on her fertile days but missed ovulation day,2 weeks later she had her bfp, so it is possible :)
good luck x

I think most doctors wont see you until its been a year of trying, not sure if its the same with age x

You definitely still have a chance! I think they say that the day or two before ovulation day is actually better so that the lil guys are there waiting for the egg. They will live 3-5 days inside you.
And I think most doctors will see you if you are over 30 and have been trying for 6 months. May not hurt to make an appointment and try.
Wishing you lots of luck!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->