missed period but negative test

ProudMomma2Be

Reaction score
hello ladies . I am not trying to have a baby but I didnt know where to write my question . :shrug:
I have a 1 year old at home . I have been breastfeeding for 11 months . Last month I had my period April 5th - April 10th . Than I was spotting for about 5 days April 17-April 22nd . It was heavy spotting , first day it was more blood than spotting and than just spotting but I had to wear a pad . Now I am 10 days late from the date I was suppose to have my period . I took pregnancy test 7 days after missed period and it was negative ( it was the test which is suppose to tell you even before missed period ) . I dont have any pregnancy symptoms. I was pregnant twice , first one end up miscarriage but both time with pregnancy symptoms . Each time different symptoms but I immediately new I was pregnant . I dont know what to do . I dont have insurance so going to the doctor would be expansive . I can buy another pregnancy test next week ( dont have the money now ) . I just dont know what to do and what to think . I was on birth control . Did anyone had this experience ?

There are places called planned parenthood, that can help you and also give you tests and u/s. They are free. GL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->