missed pills and lots of symptoms....please help

luvnhope

mom, dad & baby girl!!!!
Reaction score
I am new here and first I want to say I am married and it wouldn't be horrible if I was but def unplanned.

I have been on orth tri cyclen for several years. Last "fake period" started Oct 15th and ended Oct 17th. This last new pack I did not get my perscription until the third day on accident. I missed the first two pills and did not make them up. I also totally missed the first pill of the second week. A lot has been going on and I was totally forgetful. Starting last Thurs I have had horrible headaches of and on. This week Tues and Weds I had a sore throat. Weds and today I have had a runny nose and sneezing. I am extremely tired with the worst headaches. I have had horrible gas for a week now also :wacko: I feel like I have a fever but I have not ran one at all. I have body aches and stomach cramps. Some of the cramps are sharp and some feel like pulls or twinges. There are mainly low but occasionally all over. I don't want to over react but I never get sick and just wonder if my symptoms could be pregnancy or just getting sick. It's too early for me to test so I am driving myself crazy. Anything sound like pregnant or something else? sorry its so long and no abreviations (I'm still new). Thanks again. Also today have noticed a wierd/nasty taste in my mouth.

:shrug:

Could be your pregnant, could be missing pills has sent your body into hormonal confusion. If you have had unprotected sex during the first 7 days after forgetting pills and got symptoms 6-10 days after then you should definately test. I'm not an expert but have been loitering on the ttc board too so have done my research ready for when we try and the first month off my pill I had so many pregnancy symptoms I thought I was going mad. But I think a pregnancy test may pick something up around 16 days after conception. I hate to sound gross but if you noticed your cervical mucus got really abundant and stretchy in those 7 days you may have ovulated so could have conceived.

Like fairygirl says it could just be hormonal but being pg is also a possibility... you will just have to test in a few weeks to make sure. All I can say from experience is when I was newly pregnant I peed a lot not sure why, boobs were sore and i had quite bad headaches all before I tested.

yeah I forgot to mention we did have sex within those first 7 days. thanks so much for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->