Missing 3 year old

Has anything of his father been mentioned? I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but is it possible that he took him? How did he leave the house meaning was there any clues as to doors left open or a window?

Just hope his safe!

To be fair though, it's pretty quiet in that neighbourhood at that time of the morning. It's not a busy place, there are not many shops nearby, no supermarkets unless you take a 10-15 minute walk up. The flats arent average - they are carpeted even in the main stairwell and no lift. They are new builds. The rooms inside arent huge at all. The one I viewed was 2 bedroom and the livingroom was very cramped, I've not seen a smaller livingroom in my life!

Which kinda makes me think, well, its quite cosy - you would have heard something? I sleep through alex a lot, hubby is more tuned into her, but we have a flat twice the size

Has anything of his father been mentioned? I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but is it possible that he took him? How did he leave the house meaning was there any clues as to doors left open or a window?

Just hope his safe!

Not sure how true the news reports have been but when they investigated the flat at Waterfront Gait her first husband (not his dad) was arrested on something unrelated :wacko:

Not heard anything from his father as far as I can read.

Every time his father is mentioned they just say all family members have been contacted and won't specifically talk about the father, on the other hand though they say they are not just going to give away stuff to the media that isn't relevant

They have cordoned off an area of bins wonder have they found something :(

Really? It says on sky news there been a sighting?

Really i havnt seen that yet?? Commercials on atm. I seen about the bins on DM.

Really? It says on sky news there been a sighting?

What kind of sighting?

Maci is watching Doc Mcstuffins and I don't dare change it!

eta - just read. I don't know how significant that would be. At 8.30 most kids would be going to school/nursery so I'd guess it's most likely explainable as not being him. Finger's crossed it's something though!

This story is just so strange. :(

I've just been looking in news and it says there been a possible sighting x
https://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-01-16/search-missing-3-year-old-boy-scotland/

I know it's something but a sighting so early yesterday would mean nothing today :( sad that he was running too if it was him :(

Surely if you saw a little boy on his own , you would pull up and make sure hes okay / not alone

eta - just read. I don't know how significant that would be. At 8.30 most kids would be going to school/nursery so I'd guess it's most likely explainable as not being him. Finger's crossed it's something though!

This story is just so strange. :(

That's the first thing I thought I'm afraid. One of plenty kids that could have been on their way to school.

I agree, not much use now and it could have been any child going to nursery at that time too if you think about it.

I was reading the newspaper and there is more detail. There are issues with one of her ex partner who is the dad of her older kids and the dad of the missing boy has never met him or his twin!,

Seemingly there are also reports of a csr speeding off with no lights on in early hours.

Seemingly there are also reports of a csr speeding off with no lights on in early hours.

Not good :(

There has to be so much more to this story i just hope the mum isnt hiding anything.

Seems the police are saying he could be the subject of a criminal act :nope:

Just looked on sky news on my phone and it says he hasn't been to nursery school since before Christmas - all seems a little odd to me ?!?

fingers crossed he is found safe

Forensics have been in his home and they're now investigating a second address

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->