• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missing 3 year old

So upset at this development. I was really hoping he was safe with a family member.

You hear about kids going missing from time to time, but this one was so close to home (literally half an hours drive from me).. Really makes it so real.

That poor boy xx

:cry:

The story didn't seem right from the beginning

Just woke up to the sad news :( poor little man, all I can hope for is that death was swift and he did not suffer :(

Such sad news. I dont have my summer this weekend. I just want to give her a cuddle reading stories like these. :(

Devasted.

That bitch has walked into my sisters school with his sister and had no shame. I want to string her up.

Why? Why did no/one investigate why Mikaeel was off for a whole bloody month? Health visitor? :nope:

RIP wee man xxx

So sad. And now in society we instantly think 'dad', it was something to do with him. I think that child has been dead for longer than a few days and people started questioning why he hasn't been seen (nursery etc.) so she panicked and fabricated the 'gone missing' story. Whatever happened it is tragic. RIP little fella.

Why? Why did no/one investigate why Mikaeel was off for a whole bloody month? Health visitor? :nope:

RIP wee man xxx

It probably was being investigated and that's how her lie has come about. Social workers etc cannot force their way into a property. She could have ignored letters and phone calls, pretended not to be home, made excuses at her door. Even if she did let them in she could have lied and said he was asleep in bed ill. Plus it takes a looooong time to sort paperwork out to even get to a home visit. At least a couple weeks sometimes. I'm involved in something at the moment where the parent keeps moving or is never in when home visits are arranged, it's a very hard situation.

Awful :cry:

I do agree that it didn't seem right from the beginning, that poor wee boy :nope:

Just heard the news about her being detained and a body found :cry:

So sad. And now in society we instantly think 'dad', it was something to do with him. I think that child has been dead for longer than a few days and people started questioning why he hasn't been seen (nursery etc.) so she panicked and fabricated the 'gone missing' story. Whatever happened it is tragic. RIP little fella.

This is sadly, exactly what I think has happened. Questions were starting to be asked, a story had to come out. Explains why they never saw him on the CCTV for that night, somewhere he would have been picked up on them but he wasn't. That's coz he went missing days, maybe even weeks ago. :(

It's so devastating. But the story runs much deeper than we'll ever know. She was already known to SS. And from the get up and go police were questioning locals about his mother and several other family members... in a very round about way. I think police knew from very early on who it was.

I just hope, to God, he didn't suffer. And he didn't know what was happening. That he wasn't questioning his mother's love for him.

So so sad. Breaks my heart and scares me for the world we live in. RIP little one x

Noone would have questioned why he wasnt at nursery. It was only 2 wks and its NOT compulsory to go to nursery in scotland. Unless she had prior history, social workers would not really have been alerted. It could easily fall under the radar.

It could have been a tragic accident and that she tried to cover it up. She could have left him and he may have died and she was worried that she may have her kids taken away.

I suppose we will hear all the details eventually.

RIP little baby boy xx

I will never ever have sympathy or understand when someone doesn't ask for help :nope: if she caused his death/killed him I hope she rots :growlmad:

That poor young boy, likely died at the hands of the woman he loved the most. Rest in peace little man, you're safe now :cry:

...and his twin sister??? Poor little girl. No doubt asking for her brother :( :(

:cry: rest in peace little angel. Fly high in to the sky:hugs:

So devastated:cry:

I have read that he was known to social services.

I'm in tears reading about this. Poor poor boy, and his poor siblings. I am sure the whole story will come out eventually. Maybe the mum was scared to tell someone he'd died in a preventable accident? Just because she was 'known to social services' doesn't mean it was malicious. I have known and worked with parents who have a deep rooted fear and mistrust of SS, often their own childhoods were unstable, and sadly the last people they would call in a tragedy would be the authorities who they feel have failed them in the past. It's tragic, and social services do such a difficult job very well, but there is a culture of fear that they'll 'snatch' children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->