Missing AF + BFN buddies

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Ok so I thought I would start a thread for us who have missing AF's and are getting :bfn:

Me

• CD30
  • 1st cycle off the pill
  • No clues if I ov'd due to cramps/twinges/pains throughout the month on and off
  • pregnancy symptoms - tingly nipples / missing AF nothing else

Tested sat and got :bfn

i ll join you.

normally a 32 day cycle, now cd 36 bfn this morning,
had cramps on/off since cd 12 (got some now)
nipples sensitive if touched, thats it

I'll join you, 29th almost 30 day of my cycle. Headaches, Cramping on and off no sign of af. on the 21st, High fever. Nipples are senstive Tested today BFN. What do you ladies think What's happening to us!

I don't know but I got another:bfn: . again. I am going to stop testing now and accept that missing AF is down to being my first cycle off the pill. Am gutted and can now understand how everyone feels when they get a :bfn: am :cry: stupid really as got no reason to think that I was pregnant in the first place so I got excited on the "hope" that there was a little bean growing inside me.

:witch: is still awol. had cramps all evening so really thought she would make a visit overnight. my cp is still high.
im really sure i ov on cd 18 and normally have a 16 lp, whats going on. havent tested today, if she still isnt here by tom might test again

I don't know but I got another:bfn: . again. I am going to stop testing now and accept that missing AF is down to being my first cycle off the pill. Am gutted and can now understand how everyone feels when they get a :bfn: am :cry: stupid really as got no reason to think that I was pregnant in the first place so I got excited on the "hope" that there was a little bean growing inside me.

Don't give up it's not over to fat aunt flo sings!

Still no news from me, got cramps back tho but I have learnt that over the last few weeks of having them that it doesn't mean anything. mmm

awww. another place i can call home!!

Me:
CD44 after early miscarriage.
15dpo
temps still high, and have been consistantly getting higher.
so far all tests showing BFN
getting preg symptoms off and on, although not the same as last month when I was actually BFP, biggest difference this month being my nipples. :blush: they are constantly rock hard and burny tingly.

mine came today, 1 day early so im back to a 30 day cycle after the pill x

Hi can i join you? i'm on cd30 of a 28 day cycle and so far have had 10 :bfn:'s(started testing early:dohh:), i have been 1-2 days late before but never with the symptoms i'm getting which are:
1) feeling sick constantly
2) exhaustion
3) bad headaches
4) 1 of my nipples is very very sore other 1 fine tho
5) keep going dizzy, this is getting worse
6) I had pains in uterus upto 2-3 days ago
7) a few days ago had a creamy white discharge, now its watery

But no sign of AF, where is she? or even better where is my :bfp:?
I have been thinking maybe i'm run down or have a virus and then this morning i've woke up and think i may have tonsilitus so maybe thats why i've not come on i'm run down? well good luck ladies who are still waiting for some answers/positive results x

so much for AF being here. im just getting brown (old blood im guessing) nothing fresh and red so im not out yet!

Can I join? Last AF 30th jan. :bfn: and normal blood test whatever that means! Currently waiting on a scan date for possible ovrian cysts but still holding on to hope that I get a:bfp:!
What does cd mean? Is it calander day? Would that make me cd66? Sorry just learning the new abbreviations!

Can I join? Last AF 30th jan. :bfn: and normal blood test whatever that means! Currently waiting on a scan date for possible ovrian cysts but still holding on to hope that I get a:bfp:!
What does cd mean? Is it calander day? Would that make me cd66? Sorry just learning the new abbreviations!

:hug: hope you get your scan soon sweetie, if the bloods have come back negative then it is unlikely but I know what you mean about the bit of hope , you just cling onto it as much as you can

CD means cycle day xx

CD47 and nothing yet - nausea and dizziness still here been on and off for two weeks now - going to the doctors this morning

great idea mrs doddy - i didn't fit in any other group. just found this one 2day! can i join . . . . pretty please? :winkwink:

Poor you - i totally feel your pain! Am on cd90. Last :witch: January 9th. Went to doctors 2day. He thinks I may have ovarian cysts. Also awaiting scan. Kinda scary isn't it? :sad2:
maybe you'll get your :bfp: in the mean time!
good luck

Happy Thursday peeps !!!

Well the doctors appointment was yesterday (feeling sick still) I went in and explained come off the pill, no periods, no BFP feeling crappy sickness, crampy, dizzy, shakey. She took my blood pressure and said mmmmm that can't be right - seemed v high so she did it again. Still high 147 / 97 so did it aggain - and it came down a little bit- she dissmissed it as being high because of coming to the doctors/stress of going- erm wtf ?? and said to have it checked again next time - not concerned. Am going back on tuesday and will insist it to be done again and looked at.

Said that it is common for AF to take a while and could be up to 12 months and that she would rear her head eventually so much for the sympathetic ear I was hoping for. She said that there was nothing that they would or could do. Cramps are normal ???? now and then yes but its more than that. Re the sickness ect she didn't offer any possibilties of reasons and said that she would book in a shopping list of things to test on bloods on tuesday and to test for my immunity of german measals and rubella - if it is low then they will do a booster which would mean wtt for a month.

I asked if she could include a pregnancy check in the bloods and she said no. She would however do a normal test. I don't know what is wrong with me ever since I came off the pill I have been irational, irritable, really down and emotional really easily. I feel like a complete mess and and can't cope with anything work/people. anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->