Missing AF

Maleficent

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I have been tracking my periods on an app called Glow but I haven’t been temping or using opk’s so I appreciate this isn’t an exact science!

Based on the above I should have ovulated on 17 March. I was symptom spotting like mad and had some nausea, bloating and weird bad skin (which I never suffer with)! I was convinced I was pregnant so tested on 30 April (13 dpo) with a Clearblue test (mid afternoon) and got a BFN.

My period was due yesterday and still no sign of AF. My cycles are always between 29-31 days long and I’m now on CD32. Do you think there’s still a chance for me or am I out?

I’ve ordered a thermometer and some opk’s so if I am out I should have a better idea what’s going on next month!!

Forgot to mention I had a tiny bit of brown blood yesterday when wiping and nothing today

There are so many possibilities: you could have O'd later than you thought and so your cd dates are out; or the CB test isnt sensitive enough if you are pregnant; or if your dates are off then you might be testing too early. You wont know for sure until either AF arrives in full force or if you maybe wait a day or two and test again with a more sensitive test?

There are so many possibilities: you could have O'd later than you thought and so your cd dates are out; or the CB test isnt sensitive enough if you are pregnant; or if your dates are off then you might be testing too early. You wont know for sure until either AF arrives in full force or if you maybe wait a day or two and test again with a more sensitive test?

Thanks for your response Aphy. I think AF was playing an April Fool on me as she arrived today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->