Missing Children

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I hope that this thread is allowed (apologies Mods if it's not).
Over 100,000 children go missing in Britain every year. Most return home but some are still lost. Whether they have run away, been taken or had an accident and are unable to return home for some reason; they are out there. That means that SOMEONE must have seen them, whether they know that they are missing or not, surely? Often children are found because someone sees a missing poster/news appeal and realizes that they have seen that child.
This is a large website, with members from all over the UK, USA and all over the globe. If we shared pictures and brief information about children who are missing then perhaps one of us will be the one to spot a child, to bring them home, to end their families suffering.
I hope that you've taken the time to read this and that you'll read a little bit further.
This is Andrew
https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71098_4949338604_304267_n.jpg
He left home on 14.09.07. he pretended to go to school, returned home and folded some of his clothes and put the rest in the laundry. He took his PSP and a small bag. He took his savings out of a cash machine but didn't take money from home which was readily available. He bought a one way ticket to King Cross, London. He's seen on CCTV leaving the station and that's the last confirmed sighting.
His family are distraught- it's been 4 years. Andrew's disappearance is totally out of character and his dad has been searching like you can't imagine, trying to find out what's happened to his son. He is a broken man but he never gives up.
This is what Andrew might look like now
https://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/sep2009/4/8/andrew-gosden-image-1-15853263.jpg
Maybe you've seen him at a festival, on holiday, in your local shopping center?

It would be so awesome if other people shared pictures and info of missing children here, and check to see if they recognize any of the children others have shared. It won't take long and it could save a child's life, end a families suffering.

Thanks for reading!! :flower:

This is a great idea! I don't know of any missing children tho x

good idea i thankfully dont know of any children missing. i remember watching missing person unit when they showed andrews story x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->