Missing OH More?

K

KJunkie

So this may seem like a stupid question, I don't know. But my OH works 10 to 12 hours a day and here lately I have just been DREADING him going to work and leaving. And while he is gone I miss him TERRIBLY. :dohh:

Am I just being needy or is anyone else feeling this way?

My husband is going into the really busy season of work and I am dreading it!!! My husband can put in 16 hour days on a really busy week.

I feel for you!!

Ok I am this way too!!! My husband works in law enforcement and he just changed to being an investigator so our schedules just started being exactly opposite. I HATE IT!!! I cant help it. I have actually cried several times. We do not C each other for five days out of the week at all hardly. At bedtime and thats it. I feel ya honey :cry:

Yes!

I've even woken him up in the middle of the night, just for extra snuggling. Can't help it :/

Our schedules aren't tooo bad at the mo, and we just had time off with Easter.

Must be the hormones.

And knowing we're doing THE most magical thing in the world EVER :D

Lol, ok. So I feel much better then! I just thought I was being extremely needy. I know he gets tired of hearing me tell him I miss him all the time ... I think. Lol.

My chap has gone to the States with work for two weeks, and I'm definitely missing him. I've got that hormonal about it that I've started to get sad if he hasn't got in contact enough (even though he has!), or if I feel that he took too long to reply to an email/text...
Bloody hormones! I was initially looking forward to having the house to myself, foolishly thinking that I'd get more sleep as I'd have the whole bed to myself. But it just feels empty, and when the MS has got really bad I've had no-one to look after me.
I do know that he feels left out of the pregnancy being so far away, especially as I've been regularly hearing the heartbeat on a doppler and he's only heard it once when I recorded it and emailed it to him.

Hope we all get over it soon :)

I hate being away from my hubby. He makes me so happy and being away from him is torture sometimes.

He works shifts and weekends and has random days off in the week whereas I work Mon-Fri 9-5 so sometimes we hardly see each other, like tomorrow when I leave at 8 to go to work he's still asleep, he leaves at 12, I return by 6, he returns by 9 and we're in bed by 10.30! so a grand total of 1.5 hours together.

I feel almost lost without him at the moment and he says he just wants to look after me....he's already very much a daddy in his mind I think!

So, in short, no you're not alone at all!

Bless you! I have my needy moments but right now (he has been off work for 8 days holiday) i cant wait for him to get BACK to work haha! Im loving my me time right now!

Do i sound mean??? Hormonies tee hee!

I kept changing my mind. I missed him, then couldn't stand him! lol

I miss him cause only see him at weekends but he annoys me when he is here cause winds me up terrible!

Yeah I've been finding that too!

In fact, it was the cause of a big row for us last week!
My OH suffers with Multiple Sclerosis and last weekend we were at his place, and due to come back to my flat together. He got up in the morning and said that he was too tired to come back with me so I came back on my own. I wasnt overly happy with that, but he said he'd come down in a couple of days. Anyways, his mate rang him that evening and my OH decided that he was gonna go out with his mate! I was livid lol! I was soooo annoyed that he was too tired to come back with me, but not tired enough to go out with his mate! I missed him sooo much, I couldnt believe how much.
Fair enough, he understood my annoyance and apologised... but then I just wouldnt let it rest and ended up in tears and even more annoyed. I totally overreacted! DAMN HORMONES!!!! He came down the next day and has been here ever since :rofl: Poor bugger :blush:
He's going home on Friday night and not coming back till maybe during the week, or maybe we wont see each other till next weekend.. I think he's hoping that I dont overreact again!

Lol, I get like that too sometimes. I miss him all week while he is at work but come weekends when he is home all day he starts to get on my nerves.

I was going to say I am starting to feel like 'bad wife' here!! My OH works away for four weeks and comes home for four weeks. I love the time he is here but I certainly enjoy having the bed to myself when he is gone!! It just means at the moment that stuff I would normally tackle on my own i have to wait till he comes home and that's frustrating but at the same time I certainly don't want to be falling off ladders when I am home alone at the moment lol!

I'm really strange at the mo. I want him to be with me anytime we're not at work. Yet when he's around I get all strung up and annoyed at him! Think I'm just bored and hormonal at the minute :D

He's sailing across the atlantic in august for 5 weeks though and I know I am going to die whilst he's gone :(

ALWAYS felt this way when I was pregnant.. and still do! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->