Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

January it is!!! Just got my first BFP 17DPO with clear blue digital and confirmed it with first response.

AHHHHHHH!!! :happydance:

I am so excited!! Good luck to you all ladies, baby dust coming your way!!

Congrats on your BFP!!

Can I join also?! My husband and I have only really been trying since November. During the summer I had really irregular periods (spotting every other day pretty much and was really stressed out about work) so I went to the doc and I had ultra sounds done. No cysts showing, all the blood work came back ok. Doctor prescribed me 3 months of birth control to regulate my cycle. It still isn't all that normal, but my husband and I are going to DTD every other day to try and make this happen for 2014!! I want it to badly! :kiss:

Welcome and good luck!

I'm late to the party...my bad...but I'm in, too. :)

This is my 3rd cycle TTC. I'm on CD5...24-27 day cycles...and plan to start my OPK testing Saturday. I went through a very tough December because I REALLY thought it had worked...lots of symptoms and lots of hope for a Christmas BFP...and no go. I was broken-hearted. This month I definitely need some support.

Hi! Can I add to you?
This is my 22nd TTC cycle, I am very confused and tired :wacko:
Hope 2014 is the right!

I'm with you!! We literally just started trying for my first (and my partner's second). 2014 is the year to become a parent and I wish you all the luck and support in the world! I don't know from personal feeling how stressful it can become once you've been trying for some time however as I understand it, if you keep yourself as relaxed as you can and although it's easier said than done, don't overthink it, you're more likely to conceive and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're all right behind you and around to talk any time of the day or night :D xxx

I know blue dyes are a no no.. Butbdo you guys see the most faint line ever? Or am I crazy! Lol, it showed up in under a min

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13

This is my 3rd cycle TTC. I'm on CD5...24-27 day cycles...and plan to start my OPK testing Saturday. I went through a very tough December because I REALLY thought it had worked...lots of symptoms and lots of hope for a Christmas BFP...and no go. I was broken-hearted. This month I definitely need some support.

For some reason I am thinking last month was the hardest for everyone because we all wanted a Christmas baby. I know I did. Girl, I thought I was going crazy...had every symptom in the book up to and including getting nauseous.

Hi! Can I add to you?
This is my 22nd TTC cycle, I am very confused and tired :wacko:
Hope 2014 is the right!

Good luck and welcome!

I'm with you!! We literally just started trying for my first (and my partner's second). 2014 is the year to become a parent and I wish you all the luck and support in the world! I don't know from personal feeling how stressful it can become once you've been trying for some time however as I understand it, if you keep yourself as relaxed as you can and although it's easier said than done, don't overthink it, you're more likely to conceive and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're all right behind you and around to talk any time of the day or night :D xxx

We all know we are supposed to relax but after those first few months of NTNP is gets harder and harder. Good luck and baby dust!

I know blue dyes are a no no.. Butbdo you guys see the most faint line ever? Or am I crazy! Lol, it showed up in under a min

I'm not sure I see something...haha! I can squint and see something but I thought it was a + and it is supposed to just a line.

Just got my smiley face on clearblue digi on cd10. Two days early though as i usually start testing on cd11 and get smiley on cd12. Well smiley is a smiley.

Had bad headache and heartburn yesterday!

Let the bd begin.. :)

For some reason I am thinking last month was the hardest for everyone because we all wanted a Christmas baby. I know I did. Girl, I thought I was going crazy...had every symptom in the book up to and including getting nauseous.

Me, too! We went to my DH's family's Christmas Day, and I literally could not eat. He fixed me a plate and I ate about 2 bites of mashed potatoes and quit. A few minutes later I was rushing to the bathroom because I threw up a little. Now the thing with me is that I have severe chronic headaches, so nausea sometimes comes with that. But it was admittedly worse than normal + baaad heartburn + sore tatas. I was refusing to assume it meant I was pregnant out loud, but inside I was incredibly hopeful. What made it worse is that my sweet MIL saw how sick I was on Christmas and immediately lit up with hope. I told her not to get her hopes up, but I know she did anyways. This would be her first grandbaby, and my DH is her only child. I almost felt worse to let her down than I did to let myself down when AF showed up.

January it is!!! Just got my first BFP 17DPO with clear blue digital and confirmed it with first response.

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!

:flower:
I'm a 25 year old. We have been TTC for over a year and so far, nothing :( It's really got my husband and I quite down, especially as so many around us seem to conceive so easily.

I've decided I need to use some PMA. 2014 will be the year I conceive. Who is in the same boat as me and wants to join in?

I thought I'd create this thread so we could help ourselves and others through this baby-making mission, vent, give tips and have fun!

What things are you trying?! I'm using SI again on CD3-5. I'm on CD2 atm so start tomorrow. :)

Yipee! Fantastic news! Thanks for the baby dust! I'm so excited for you :) :cloud9: Did you have any symptoms? I'll update the thread title!

I'm a 25 year old. We have been TTC for over a year and so far, nothing :( It's really got my husband and I quite down, especially as so many around us seem to conceive so easily.

I've decided I need to use some PMA. 2014 will be the year I conceive. Who is in the same boat as me and wants to join in?

I thought I'd create this thread so we could help ourselves and others through this baby-making mission, vent, give tips and have fun!

What things are you trying?! I'm using SI again on CD3-5. I'm on CD2 atm so start tomorrow. :)

Maybe edit this first post and put names of ppl with bfps and see how many we get thru 2014, maybe put date of bfp, how many cycles trying and due date, will be great to see a growing list. Or put an updated list every bfp. Just a thought x

Welcome to all the newbies and good luck all!

Thank you so much everyone! 5 weeks on Sunday I believe.

So far I've had NO symptoms whatsoever... maybe a slight increase in urinating but then I could have just been drinking more water. And I'm tired, but I do work nighshift, including the night before I tested (Wonder how that will go over the next 8 months!)

But, I had a huge headache last night (probably just overwhelmed).
This morning I woke up a little nauseous, but was ok after a banana and fluids.

I'm going to my GP this afternoon to confirm! And I have absolutely no willpower to not tell people... I'm going to tell a few close friends first (My SIL has a 4month old, first in the family), then our parents (bad timing as mine are currently doing a big house move, will tell them next week I think).
But no major announcement until our first scan at this stage.

There is a history of twins in hubby's family... including himself. SCARY!! haha, will just have to wait and see!
Shoulda seen his face when I told him! He's very excited but quite scared, it'll take some time to absorb I think (understandably!).

Agreed, we all were hopeful for a Christmas baby. I did so many tests around Christmas and NYE but it was just too early. Can't complain now though ;)

PS. I think it's a great idea to put all the BFP somewhere in the thread

hey ladies, do you mind if I join the party too??

Im 28 years old and ttc our first. I started trying in August, got pregant that month then had a miscarriage end of september. so for no luck but I only started ovulating again in december. Hoping January will be our lucky month ! Here's to the 2014 BFPs!

Oh and if anyone is interested or has any questions regarding temping, pre-seed, vitex, progesterone supplements, etc. I do all that and have researched loads on these subjects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->