Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Was curious and wanted to see wat it looked like

Is it a digi? Iv heard they always have a line if u take them apart.

I wudnt no where to start with getting to a hormone specific Dr, surely I wud have to go thru my gp to get a referral??

It was a regular hpt. But I'm gonna go next week sometime to a woman's clinic to confirm

Fingers crossed for u, maybe buy some internet cheapies to use too. If I thought i had a bfp i wudnt be able to wait I'd be out buying loads lol I cudnt be stuck in that am I or aren't I limbo I'd need to no one way or another

I don't have money. I'm without a job at the moment and am trying to get a new one. My DF has been buying me the tests

So I am 3 days late for my AF and I have been nauseous and my right nipple is itching... But I highly doubt pregnancy but one can only hope right?

Shey did you test again? I see your ticker :3 congrats!
Ash-Fingers crossed for you!

Here's my other test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Its light but I def see a little + sign. Congrats :3

yay! I hope you have a healthy and Happy 9 months :3

Thank you. I'm so excited and my DS can't wait to be a big brother

Well, this will be "officially" month #1 that DH and I are trying, though we didn't prevent last month. We thought that might have been our month, but on Easter (2 days late) AF reared her ugly head so here we are. I'm currently on CD 8 and due to ovulate somewhere around the 3rd.

Much baby dust to all of you!

AMB I just Od i'm 5dpo. Not much else to update on. lol :) How are you doing!?

Good, very excited about my first actual visit with my OB coming up in a exactly a week. I should be able to hear my little ones HB, at least that's what they told DH and I at the introduction class. I'm upset because my first ultrasound is going to be at 20 weeks, and in total I'll only get 2, unless something changes and I go to a high risk. I guess I should be happy that they aren't worried, I am thinking it means my hormones and stuff don't have them concerned. I'll find all that out at my appointment, it just sucks to have to wait 11 almost 12 weeks to even find out anything.

My OB said she doesn't want to see me for my first visit (when that time comes) until I'm 10 weeks. Lol. I'll be going to the planned parenthood to get confirmation once I get my BFP. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->