Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I was reading through one of our old threads and I so miss loulou, she always kept the conversation going! I hope she's well!

How is everyone?

I have two finals this week, my two hardest ones, then one last final in a few weeks and done with class for the semester. It looks like I may be ntnp for the next few months, will keep you ladies updated!

I can't apply to the program I want to get into until next year, so since Brett has a better paying job now we figured it might be a good time to squeeze in another little one!

Good luck for finals Miranda. So nice to know that you will NTNP soon. Exciting :)
I see James with the little baby on FB. He seems to be so much in love with the baby. He will be the best big brother when you have another one.

Sorry Rebecca that you aren't feeling well. Hope you don't go to pre-term labor. Praying for you sweetie.

Btw I miss Ciara too. I don't understand why she left us. :(

AFM, I am due for AF anytime between Friday to Sunday. If AF arrives then we will try one more cycle and then book appointment for DH's SA.

That's my sister's new baby, James loves him so much!

Fxd for you pal and lots of babydust!

Yay Miranda for NTNP another LO!! :) that's so exciting!

Pal, good vibes sent your way hun!!

I had my baby shower today, it was so amazing and we got a lot of nice things!! So grateful!

Of course I've been cramping since after the party...but I've been on my feet nearly the entire 4hr party!! This mama is tired!

Did you ladies get the Tdap during pregnancy? Are you vaccinating your LOs? I'm in a natural group on FB and they're saying vaccinations are unnecessary/dangerous and I'm kind of indifferent now, but OH says def get our son vaccinated because that's just "what to do"

I was vaccinated as a child, and all my children will be vaccinated.

The way I look at it is its a mild discomfort for the child, but largely researched and backed scientifically. And I'd much rather know my child has immunity to these horrible diseases that could seriously harm or kill them. You can do more research if you're unsure, but please make sure it's science backed and not opinion backed articles, there's a lot of opinion based scared tactics online

Ps, I hope that doesn't sound judgey.

Aww I was reading back through all the posts last week, I miss this group being full of everyone ttc! and I wondered how loulou was, so odd that she didn't ever come back on.

Miranda- ntnp - how exciting!!

Fairy- I have everything crossed for you!!

Wanabe- sounds like you need to put your feet up!

Thanks Miranda, not judgey at all. I'll likely end up vaccinating because for school he's going to need them regardless. I'm just curious as to why it's so controversial.

Jessie, happy 19 weeks!! How are you feeling?? Any new symptoms?

I have def reached a new exhausted phase of pregnancy lol I can't get enough sleep! I'm dying to go back to sleep now, but I also need to get my tdap shot done and was planning on getting it over with today...

Happy 19 weeks Jessie! Almost halfway through!

I just hope loulou's been so busy and hasn't had the chance to pop in, he little guy is over a year already!

Wannabe - I think it's so controversial because of all the misinformation put out about them, for example, a while back some scientist came out and claimed that the mmr vaccine causes autism, it turns out he completely fabricated his results and since many scientists have disproved his theories...but some people still hold onto that misinformation. And then to make it worse there are so many scary sounding ingredients that the average person just doesn't understand how they work and assume they're poisonous or deadly, when it reality how they're used and the amount they're used in are pretty harmless.

I have nothing against "natural moms", but many of them just aren't educated enough about these things and they choose to take opinion based articles over actual facts.

Yeah, I'm very indifferent to a lot of their views, I joined the group because I wanted to learn more about circumcision, and we've decided not to circumsize, but the ladies in that group post how sad they are for other baby boys who get cut and feel sorry for their significant others if they werr...I think it's too extreme like get over it lol can't please everyone ;)

As far as vaccines I just wonder if it's safe to get all 4+ shots in one visit or if it makes sense to spread them out...I'm also a little on edge at a post I saw about a boy who has seizures/ticks because of vaccines, supposedly.

Then again, those mama's are all against the Tdap too but I just got it today. I believe it's more important for me to TRY to protect my son against whooping cough, even if it doesn't necessarily "protect" anybody fully.

There's a very small chance a baby could have a reaction to a vaccine, usually it's an allergy to something in it or a predisposed reaction. It's so rare though!

I read an article explaining that delaying vaccines isn't any safer then just taking them all at once, that it seems like a lot, but it's tested and proved scientifically by region as to vaccination schedules. James has never had more then 3 shots in one visit, it may differ depending on state but most won't do more than 4

Good to know, Miranda. We'll likely just follow the normal vaccines unless I find different info in research, but I still have some time for that.

So last night on the way from work I was having lots of belly tightenings combined with menstrual cramps, so I decided to time them and they were about 6-8 minutes apart! I timed them for another hour just to make sure, then called the doc and obv they said go to L&D. I was on the monitor for probably 3 hours having "irregular" contractions. They ended up giving me medicine to stop the contractions since I'm so early still...so now we wait once again! I also was advised not to work today, so rest it is!! Especially seeing I have a headache that hopefully won't turn to a migraine...took tylenol already.

Hope you ladies are doing well...Pal, any news??
Jessie happy 20 weeks!!
Pickle, miranda, kristi, DD, dream, how are those cuties??

Miranda that's so great! I'm excited for you!! :kiss:

Wannabe sounds like your little one is trying to break free! After my first bleed I used to get contractions and time them, but they'd soon go. Happened quite a bit but I guess my pregnancy was pretty doomed lol. Don't worry though, the doctors will do their absolute best to keep baby in, they always say just one more day would be beneficial. I'm sure bubs will stick it out!

I often think about Lou, just makes me sad the way she disappeared. I wish we knew the reason behind it.

The girls are fab :) just over 16 weeks now. Not much to report though as technically they're only 9 weeks old :haha:
They love to kick around with their legs out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
Aww they are gorgeous!!!

Yes my boy is trouble lol I have heard every doctor say he's a "wild child" in there lol...I'm like yeah I know, he moves nonstop sometimes

My guess is another 2 weeks or so

Wannabe I hope he stays in as long as possible, and doesn't give you too much trouble once he's out!

Pickle, your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big they're getting!

I think of Lou often too, I wish she'd pop in with an update!

Pal - how'd your appointment go?

James is doing well, he's getting his canine (eye) teeth in now. The bottom right has started to pop through a bit, he got his first ever teething fever, that was a nightmare. Just glad it wasn't another ear infection. He's trying out lots of bigger words, but still doesn't talk much...he can say basketball and football though :dohh:

Hi girlies.:flower:

Kerry: Girls are super adorable. They are such cuties. :kiss:

Rebecca: Hope Xavier stays in and bake for a little longer.

Miranda: Teething fever, oh no :growlmad: poor James :hugs:
I love seeing his videos.

Jess: Happy 20 weeks hun :flower:

No appointment yet, Miranda. I will book sometime in June after SA is being done in May end. AF is either due today or tomorrow.

Hope everybody is doing well. Where is Natasha ?

Aw okay, I dunno why I thought you had an appointment, fxd you won't need one, pal!

I had one in March. In that appointment I showed my tests results of the tests done last year to the doctor. She ordered few more tests. So I gave blood for those on that same day. She will discuss the results when I go to see her next. She said probably we may go Clomid route and then IUI. But if there is male factor issue then she will refer us to a fertility clinic.

So all I can do now is to wait till June. Because DH wants to try naturally till then. He is against Clomid and said yesterday he'll try the best he could to get me pregnant soon (before the treatment starts) lol :haha:

Fairy, any update??

How's everyone doing?

I'm plugging along. Crampy, irrational/emotional beyond control, just sore and achy. I'm a pretty miserable pregnant lady at this point, lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->