Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi everyone! I promise to post more when the girls learn to nap at the same time.. Or just nap at all :p they are nearly 13 weeks now! Last week at weigh in they were just over 7lb, a big leap from their tiny 4lb birth weight. I can't wait to have another baby, how crazy is that? Luckily we don't have the space so will be good few years before we even think about it, as I'm sure I will change my mind when they are toddlers driving me mad :haha: hope you're all doing well, I know it's gone very quiet here but I'm so happy to see us all pregnant or with kiddies now. Amazing :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
Awwwwww bless them. Such cuties. Glad they are gaining weight . Yeah most of us are either with babies or pregnant. Just awaiting 1 more bfp from lovely fairy or pal and then that will be it. So can all the ladies send baby dust pals way please. Thanks ladies

Afm just bought a new house and moved yesterday. 1 of the most stressful things ever. So there are boxes everywhere lol. I have managed to finish the kitchen and dining. Sitting room is almost done and then up to first floor lol. Oh well I am happy doing it cos I am absolutely in love with this new house lol.

Hope everyone is k ?

They are adorable Kerry:cloud9:

Natasha: Thank you so much sweetie :hugs:
Congrats on buying and moving to new house :happydance::flower:
Moving is stressful but once things are organized you would be able to relax and enjoy your new home. :)

Hope you all ladies are doing well. :hugs:

AFM: I have my appointment with OBGYN this Tuesday to discuss about our issues. I will show her my test reports of my tests done last year. Hopefully we are heading in right direction. Btw this OBGYNs at this particular facility also treat infertility. So I am hoping that they can help me finding out the cause of our infertility and able to treat it.

Thanks ladies :)

Good luck Fairyy, you will have answers soon and hopefully a baby before you know it!

Congrats on the house Dream!

Miranda, James is soo big now! He's insanely cute :D

Hi girls!! My apologies for not posting in a while...I somehow forgot!?

I'm just about 31 weeks now, with my baby boy 💚 Doing much better sickness-wise, altho still on Diclegis. I'm feeling quite large (and told I look like I'm about to pop??) Just so darn exhausted I just want to sleep for days!

Let me switch to desktop mode and I will post a bump pic for you lovely ladies :)

Jessie - SO happy for you and your miracle baby!!! How amazing is that?! Are you going to find out gender?

Oh wow wannabe, that's quite the bump, beautiful!

Thanks pickle!

Dream congrats on the house! Moving with two littles sounds like a nightmare to me, hopefully the unpacking doesn't take too long!

Pal - Goodluck with your obgyn appointment, I really hope they get you answers so we can celebrate your bfp!!

My husband got a new job that pays more which has allowed me to stop working three days a week at my 2nd job and only work 2 days! Waiting to apply to a program at school that will eventually lead me down the path to be a sonographer! James is getting big and adventurous, he's not talking much still but I'm not too worried yet, he communicates well otherwise.

WHOA wannabe!! What the hell lol! I swear you only announced you were pregnant the other week :') I think you're bigger than I got with my girls, I'm jealous! Although I only got to 33+4. This was me at 30w.. Aww I miss my bump, I was robbed :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
Here's more of my body frame so it doesn't look as huge lol...yeah I'm only 5'0" so baby has nowhere to go but out! He seems to be measuring on time tho so hopefully he won't be too big...OH was a whopping 10lbs13oz! :wacko:

Attachments

• 20160319_120405-1-1.jpg
    20160319_120405-1-1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 5
Wow wow wow ladies ladies enough with the cute bump pics cos yall are making me broody lol. Just messing with yall , keep erm coming. Wannabe did you say 30 weeks ? I thought u only announced couple of months ago? Where has the time gone Jessie u r next bump pic bump pic bump pic lol

Yes I'm 30 weeks already, it has flown by!! 😍 Can't say I'm loving EVERY moment of it, it's definitely proven difficult but I'm obviously thrilled to be finally having my baby!! And I honestly haven't gotten to the point where I'm wanting him out just yet...I still want to bake him till he's ready! :)

Just curious what your opinions are on circumcision? OH and I have decided to keep him intact but I wouldn't have even thought about it if it weren't for 2 of my friends on FB posting things against circ. So, what's your thoughts?

Hi everyone! I promise to post more when the girls learn to nap at the same time.. Or just nap at all :p they are nearly 13 weeks now! Last week at weigh in they were just over 7lb, a big leap from their tiny 4lb birth weight. I can't wait to have another baby, how crazy is that? Luckily we don't have the space so will be good few years before we even think about it, as I'm sure I will change my mind when they are toddlers driving me mad :haha: hope you're all doing well, I know it's gone very quiet here but I'm so happy to see us all pregnant or with kiddies now. Amazing :)

You are never allowed to leave this place because I NNED my constant fix of these cuties!!!

Congrats on the new house Dream!!!

Pal I can't wait to hear what you find out at your appointment I am crossing everything I can cross!!

Everything looks to be progressing great Rebecca!! He will be here before you know it. :) We circumcised, but I totally feel no way is better than the other and its up to the parents!

Miranda, I just adore all of James pics on FB he looks like he is a little ham!

Hope you are feeling well Jess!!!

As for me...not much new to report....enjoy these babies while they are little ladies, cause they turn into terrifying toddlers before you can blink. I can already tell Willow is going to give me hell her teenage years!

James is circumcised, to me I didnt see it as a big deal either way and when I asked for advice I was told do what the babys father is so they look the same, and when I asked my husband he was for it, si thats what I had done.

Happy Easter Ladies x

Jay was circumcised for personal and religious beliefs . But it is up to you and oh Wanabe.

Hope you are all having fun this Easter x

Happy belated Easter, ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Here's an updated photo of James for those that don't have me on facebook:
12418053_10154652802678056_1194550262946026484_n.jpg

I know your hubby is not big on posting pics Dream but hoping to see a new pic of your LO one day! I bet he has grown so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->