Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Fairyy- Thank you! Right now I don't have an appointment yet. Trying to find a place I like and will feel comfortable in. Also, because of my MMC and my oldest sons medical issues I believe I will be considered high risk, so I have ALOT of work and research ahead of me. I considered going back to the obgyn who delivered both my boys, but he was a male doctor, and I was young and looking back, I shouldn't have been comfortable with him. He was and said weird stuff back in the day. I think I would like to try a female physician this time. Also, I'm really just nervous to go. I have been taking care of myself but eating and drinking get healthy and have been on prenatals since ttc.

I am so excited for you this cycle! With this BFP and pregnancy, I ovulated late as well. I actually thought I wasn't going to ovulate at all... Boy was I wrong! :winkwink:

I just got a bfp ladies. I am soooooooo shocked. I normally have a hsg to get a bfp so on a very drunken night I told dh to f**ck it lets not prevent, I mean it's not like it's going to happen......Boy was I wrong. It was 1 night, I didn't think that I would get pregnant, I wasn't tracking anything. I even drank wine 2 days ago. Gosh I only tested cos I was late. I am soooo shocked ladies :blush:. We were going to start trying in September

What:shock: ha ha that's wonderful Natasha :happydance::winkwink:
Thanks to :wine::sex:\\:D/:lol:

Congratulations :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congrats dream! It reminds me of that movie "what to expect when you're expecting" she gets drunk and gets pregnant after trying and tracking for two years haha.

How exciting, now we just need you to get your bfp pal!!

DREAM!!!! Thats AWESOME news!!! Congratulations!!! Seems like we will be bump buddies! Yay for April babies!!:happydance::happydance: And thank you so much!

On Sunday afternoon I felt some pinching sensation on my right abdomen below the belly button diagonally. I felt it for few times few minutes apart over 30minutes duration or so. Then that part was little sore till evening and this morning it is totally fine. I did an opk last evening just to make sure I am not ovulating yesterday and it was negative (opk was positive on Wednesday and Thursday and I ovulate usually on the second +opk day). My cm also tuned milky yesterday. Thinking of BDing last night incase it was ovulation but fell asleep and didn't BD.

What do you think what was that ? I never felt it before.

Congrats Dream!!!:happydance:

Clomid used to give me strong pains like that pal!

Thanks ladies. I honestly don't know how I feel. Please no judging.

Pal I felt that pain with my last bfp and it was implantation. I really really pray that this is it for you cos u sure deserve this bfp. Good luck hun. We are all rooting for u x

Pal - fxd it means something good!!

Dream - no judgement, I had mixed feelings when I got my bfp, the timing is just awful, but it is what it is. I think I'll be more excited once I see a scan (which is tomorrow afternoon) and tell my new boss.

AFM- dropped James off at daycare for the first time ever, had a good cry in my car afterwards. I felt awful with how upset he was

Jess you are getting so close to due date. How are you feeling ?

Natasha not judging you at all.:hugs:

Miranda, what time is your appointment tomorrow ? Will wait for your update. :thumbup:

Again thanks ladies for all your support. :hugs:<3
My TTC journey is very slow but will eventually get there :haha:
I am more relaxed this cycle. Luckily our timing was good this time. I am satisfied with our effort and very happy that DH is giving his all to this TTC plus sometimes symptom spot with me. :winkwink:
Other times we BD during morning or afternoon hours but this time all were night time BD. I always wanted to ttc bd at night and I am happy that we did that this time. Now it is just the waiting game. I am hopeful but I am ready with the plan of action if this ends in AF. I hope not though :)

Thanks ladies. I honestly don't know how I feel. Please no judging.

Pal I felt that pain with my last bfp and it was implantation. I really really pray that this is it for you cos u sure deserve this bfp. Good luck hun. We are all rooting for u x

Can implantation happen on 3dpo ? Anyways only time will tell along with missed period and positive hpt. I am surprisingly calm this time.

Pal - 2:30 pm est- not sure how that translates to where you are, time zones confuse me haha

I'm thinking implantation can happen at 3dpo, some people get bfps as early as 9/10 dpo

Thanks ladies. I feel awful enough as it is for not being excited.

Pal some ladies ovulate that early so who knows :shrug:. I have come to realise that in this ttc game, shit happens when you least expect it.

:hugs: Miranda I know the feeling. When my dd was only 18 months and I had to leave her with my sister and she will scream and cry and it broke my heart. When I call to check up on her and still hear her crying in the background, I will cry myself to work. It was awful but it does get easier hun. Just hang in there :hugs:

Miranda I think we are one hour ahead of you. We are in central time zone (CST).

Hope James like that daycare and get used to it :hugs:

Natasha, yes this TTC thing is so crazy and uncertain and things happen when you least expect it. Jessie also got BFP naturally after trying with clomid and when she was waiting to get lap and dye done. I think relaxation is the key. But again who knows what will do the trick! Lol

Wow! Congrats cobyn! Congrats dream! Goodness!! That was exciting catching up on the last couple of pages haha. Well done ladies :) such great news.

Everything crossed for you fairyy, I got my bfp 8dpo so you never know!

Jesssssssss your bubba is almost cooked!!

I know, 4 n a half weeks eeek, praying for an early baby haha.

Pal- I am keeping everything crossed for you, relaxation is defo key!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->