Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Praying for you Fairy!!

I took it upon myself to start my meds before my appt. I can't suffer that much longer. Day 3 on them and already noticing a difference.

Talked to OH about some stuff too and I think he's depressed also. He's admitted he doesn't enjoy being with the baby and doesn't feel a connection at all...so I told him those are signs of PPD and he should see a doc asap. Hopefully things will ease up.

Omgosh please please please let it be ur long awaited bfp pal. I will keep you in my prayers x

Pal, I so hope af doesn't arrive and you get your bfp! Cramping can be commen even in early pregnancy, so don't count yourself out yet!

Wannabe, I didn't know men could get ppd? I hope he gets help so he doesn't continue to grow apart from Xavier

AFM- no appointment yet, trying to get my ins in order first. My current plan drops me at 26, which is next month so been working to get new ins in place. I'm hoping to have one in the next few weeks, but really that first app is to confirm pregnancy and in case they want to do a scan I wanna wait a little longer so there's something to see

Yes Miranda, that completely makes sense to wait little longer to have the scan.

Hope things get better for you two soon Rebecca [-o<
Btw I don't have any idea what PPD is ?

Natasha, thanks hun :hugs:
Miranda, cramping stopped after dinner time yesterday and today luckily I am not experiencing any cramps but I definitely feel the bloat and feels like AF could show up any moment.

Hi ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well.

Pal- I sure hope this is your month! I have everything crossed for your much anticipated and we'll deserved BFP!!!

Jess- Thank you, it is so nice to meet you! I was so... over the moon to hear you got your BFP! Probably sound weird since you don't know me lol, but I read this forum like a book and feel I know everyone, and was rooting for everyone as well. :)❤

Miranda- How far along are you again? How have you been feeling?

Wannaba- I am so sorry what you have been going through. It seems after my youngest was born (Tristan) I went through some of the same stuff you are. My OH is/was such a hard sleeper, and I nursed as well, so it was hard to understand why he got to rest, and why I was taking care of a newborn PLUS my son at 18 mos. With full blown special needs and care. I feel like some dad's have a hard time connecting when they are so little. It's by no means an excuse, cause I don't feel like it's a logical one, but that's how I feel they feel. In his case, maybe if he tried to do these things his bond and connection may strengthen...?

Dream- I hope you and your babies are doing well! :) ❤

AFM- I still haven't had a +opk, so I'm wondering if I didn't o or if I missed my surge, as I only tested once a day (those things are CRAZY expensive.) My cm hasn't been a good indicator and my CP is still high, soft, and open. Last night I was feeling AF like cramping but mild. AF isn't due (if it's still on track) for another week. At this point I don't really know what to think. We were going to keep BD'ing, but my drive has been super low and I started to feeling like I was getting an infection (sorry for tmi) from dtd to much. :/ So I'm just going to play the waiting game as I don't know or if I'm even at a dpo and wait for the witch to arrive. ��

So...it won't let me upload the picture, but I for the heck of it, went to take my last cb digi opk, cause I was tired of having them around.... AND I GOT MY FIRST SMILEY!!! Now I'm worried, as we haven't dtd since Friday. :wacko::/

Pal - ppd is post partum depression or depression after birth.

Did you test yet or are you waiting for tomorrow?

Cobyn - yay for a +opks, sperms live up to 5-7 days, so you should still be covered and get some tonight ;)

Im 5 weeks today

Cobyn: Yay your opk is positive :happydance:
BD tonight and tomorrow. I am sure you have some sperms in there too from BD on Friday.

Miranda, I am waiting for tomorrow.

Happy 5 weeks to you :flower:

Cobynttmom yeaaaaaa to smiley face. For future reference, I used to buy cheapie OPK to use leading up to o and then crack open the big guns (clearblue) to confirm O.
Get bding straight up cos u r still in the chance after all it only takes 1 x

AF is here right on time. That witch is never late no matter how hard we try and what medication we take :growlmad::dohh::nope:

Never imagined that getting pregnant is going to be that difficult for me!!

I am not able to decide whether to go for laparoscopic surgery to check for endometriosis and remove if any or try IUI first.

My doctor didn't mention anything about laparoscopy or endo. She wanted to try clomid with IUI but then I requested for clomid to try with timed BD. When I asked about me having the possibility of endo she said that might be a possibility and 30percent of unexplained infertility cases have endo. Removing it would increase my chance of getting pregnant.

But the problem is that just to know whether I have endo or not they have to perform surgery and they will remove it then. What if I don't have endo.

Shall I go for the surgery or try IUI first ? If I have endo then IUI might not work too. I don't want the IUI cycle to end in same old AF. But DH is saying what if you go for surgery and after the surgery they tell you that everything is clear and you don't have endo!!! What to do ???:help:](*,):confused:

Fairy- I am so... very sorry the :witch: showed up.:cry: I wish I could offer some insight on where to go from here. But I don't know much about the medical side of ttc. But I hope you can get some answers soon.

Thank you ladies for your support on finally getting a positive. Ff had me ovulating today. Right after I got my smiley we went ahead and bd'd and then again this morning. Would it be safe to continue eod? Or just tomorrow? I'm not sure how long I'll hold up, lol. I give lots of props to the couples/women who can. I'm sure my other half wouldn't mind, but my drive has been at level 0! And it started to feel like a chore. This may be tmi, but last month I REALLY had a high drive and couldn't get enough and this month, nothing. QUESTION: Does the lp EVER change? Or does it always stay the same. This is my first month ever REALLY checking ovulation and 4th month tracking my cycle. So I have absolutely no idea of my lp. I'm just worried now with ovulating so late in the month with my last few cycles being mostly 31days with the exception of last month being late 2 days making it 33. Is there something I should be taking vitamin wise?

Would I consider tomorrow 1dpo? I know since I don't temp this is an educated guess, but what do yall think?

I really CAN'T thank you ladies enough for your support and kindness through this whirlwind of a ride, and I may sound so goofy with my worrying at every turn. I told myself I would be more relaxed and it's just backfiring. I just never imagined it would be so stressful ttc. I always envisioned it being so exciting and fun... which it REALLY is, but my anxieties take over, and over power the fun stuff. I just want my baby so much, as I know it will most likely be my last. I have ALOT of chronic back/health issues at the age of 28, and I'm not even sure how healthy it is for me to be trying, and maybe I should be grateful for what I already have (I am, but I hope that last statement makes sense) but I feel deep in my heart that my baby days aren't over yet.

I couldn't imagine my journey now without you ladies, so I didn't have to go through it on my own. :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Corbyn - I would think if ff had you O yesterday, that today is 1dpo. Most likely bd isn't necessary anymore, but you can always get another day or two in to be safe. LP usually stays the same as far as I know u less there are underlying issues, like progesterone problems, etc.

Pal - big big big :hugs: I'm so sorry the witch showed! I don't know anything about endo, so I can't really give advice on that- an u/s or something else can't diagnos it?

Hi ladies!!! I'm just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Hope you all are well.

AFM- Things have been super quiet. I'm 8 dpo CD33. Last month I had a 33 day cycle. My cycles have never been that long. And I don't know my LP, so time will tell. I have been unusually relaxed this LP, I'm guessing since I have been cramping, I'm really just assuming this isn't it this month... I'm having virtually no symptoms (last month I had a bunch) so it's helped to not lose my mind.

Funny thing is.... last time I was pregnant (5 years ago) My SIL and OH's ex were pregnant and we all had our kids VERY close together. April', June, and july of 2011. Well first the ex announced she was pregnant, and early this week my SIL announced she was. So... maybe it comes in three's!?!? ;)

Oh good luck cobynttmum. Maybe this is it for u.
Pal hun sorry I didn't reply. What did you decide to do in the end? Surgery or no surgery?

Cobyn - I cramped a lot at the beginning of both pregnacies, starting shortly after o...I assume once implantation began.

How is everyone, pal how are you this cycle?

I'm stressing over daycare options, it's so expensive and I'm having massive anxiety over leaving my child with someone I don't know. The pregnancy is bumping along, I have my first obgyn appt next Tues

Happy 6 weeks Miranda!

Cobyn I hope your intuition is right and you are indeed pregnant! Good luck :)

Natasha, how are you sweetie ?

I am on my second round of clomid same 50mg cd5-9.
If this cycle doesn't work then they might increase my dose. I am also planning to take expectorant to thin out cm. Clomid made me dry last cycle.

I have decided not to go for surgery as I don't know if I have endo or not. We will try IUI first and if IUI fails then I will make an appointment with RE at Houston IVF. Then we will go from there.

Miranda I'm freaking out about daycare too...due to go back to work on August 17th and STILL don't have things figured out...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->