Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm working up until my csection, so 9 work days to go!

I feel huge when I'm walking mostly...but otherwise I don't really feel that big until someone points out how big my belly had gotten...then it's like all the sudden my brain realizes what my body is lugging around haha.

I do waddle a bit, and I find I'm leaning back more then normal when I'm standing....it's just so funny to me know massive I look head on, but from the side it appears a total normal bump size

Happy 37 weeks Miranda. What a lovely bump!

Happy 35 weeks Natasha.

Kerry, your girls are so adorable.

Rebecca, Xavier is such a cutie. He totally looks like you.
How is therapy going ?

Kristi, DD, Jess hope you all are doing good.

Any news about Cobyn ?

I missed you all. But it is hard for me to come here and post as I am still the only one still trying to have a baby. We tried two clomid monitored IUI and that didn't work. Next is probably laparoscopy surgery to check if I have endometriosis and then may be two more IUI's if they find endo or next step would be IVF. Not sure if surgery is needed. My RE isn't keen on doing the surgery but my OBGYN is aggressive about the surgery and with the new insurance plan it is super expensive. Spending so much for the thing which I might not have is daunting. So we are confused what to do. But we are thinking of trying surgery/IVF in India first. We are due for a visit to home this year. So it would be wise to visit family and do IVF in same trip. My parents know the IVF doctor there and also visited and saw their facility. Planning to go in late August. IVF price is also affordable there.

I think of you often Pal and am always hoping you'll get your bfp and take home baby soon! :hugs:

Happy 37 weeks Miranda. What a lovely bump!

Happy 35 weeks Natasha.

Kerry, your girls are so adorable.

Rebecca, Xavier is such a cutie. He totally looks like you.
How is therapy going ?

Kristi, DD, Jess hope you all are doing good.

Any news about Cobyn ?

I missed you all. But it is hard for me to come here and post as I am still the only one still trying to have a baby. We tried two clomid monitored IUI and that didn't work. Next is probably laparoscopy surgery to check if I have endometriosis and then may be two more IUI's if they find endo or next step would be IVF. Not sure if surgery is needed. My RE isn't keen on doing the surgery but my OBGYN is aggressive about the surgery and with the new insurance plan it is super expensive. Spending so much for the thing which I might not have is daunting. So we are confused what to do. But we are thinking of trying surgery/IVF in India first. We are due for a visit to home this year. So it would be wise to visit family and do IVF in same trip. My parents know the IVF doctor there and also visited and saw their facility. Planning to go in late August. IVF price is also affordable there.

I totally understand pal. Take all the time u need and I will always keep u in my prayers x

Happy 37 weeks!!

I go in tomorrow! It's 12:30pm est. So I wanna say about 5:30pm UK time. I'm excited but anxious! I can't believe tomorrow is the day already!

Pal, sorry to hear you're still in limbo :( I hope with all my heart that you get your bfp, whichever way you go. Being a success story of IVF I definitely think you should consider it. Good luck on your journey, we are always here for you.

Miranda that is so exciting!! You must be itching to go in to that theatre :p

Dream not long for you either!!

Attachments

• IMG_6788.jpg
    IMG_6788.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Natasha. Happy 37 weeks to you :flower:

Thanks Kerry. We are considering IVF but nothing is happening till September. We are planning to make a trip home and do our first and hopefully last IVF there with success. Btw your girls are just adorable :cloud9:

Hi Rebecca. How are you ?

Good luck for tomorrow Miranda. eek exciting. I will check for update tomorrow.

Thanks Natasha. Happy 37 weeks to you :flower:

Thanks Kerry. We are considering IVF but nothing is happening till September. We are planning to make a trip home and do our first and hopefully last IVF there with success. Btw your girls are just adorable :cloud9:

Hi Rebecca. How are you ?

Good luck for tomorrow Miranda. eek exciting. I will check for update tomorrow.

Thanks hun x

Pal, sorry to hear you're still in limbo :( I hope with all my heart that you get your bfp, whichever way you go. Being a success story of IVF I definitely think you should consider it. Good luck on your journey, we are always here for you.

Miranda that is so exciting!! You must be itching to go in to that theatre :p

Dream not long for you either!!

Oh my goodness ur girls are adorable kerry xx

Forgot to update :haha:

Everything went really well, I had a bit of a panic while they were putting in the spinal and they had to pause until I calmed down, but otherwise very smooth.

She was in a weird position, so at one point one of the drs was sitting on me pushing her out while the other pulled. I'm laying there thinking wow, it feels like someone's sitting on my chest and it's like Brett read my mind cause he goes one of the drs is sitting on me haha

She was born 1:20pm weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and measuring 20 and a quarter inches.

She's currently under a biliblanket with the lights as her levels were elevated. She's mostly content though and latches well and I'm so in love :cloud9:

Forgot to update :haha:

Everything went really well, I had a bit of a panic while they were putting in the spinal and they had to pause until I calmed down, but otherwise very smooth.

She was in a weird position, so at one point one of the drs was sitting on me pushing her out while the other pulled. I'm laying there thinking wow, it feels like someone's sitting on my chest and it's like Brett read my mind cause he goes one of the drs is sitting on me haha

She was born 1:20pm weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and measuring 20 and a quarter inches.

She's currently under a biliblanket with the lights as her levels were elevated. She's mostly content though and latches well and I'm so in love :cloud9:

:dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo: Congratulations sweetie. So happy for you x

Thanks guys :)

Congrats Miranda! How funny that you got sat on lol! Good story to tell when people ask. Hope she doesn't need to stay under the lights for long and can't wait to see a pic :)

Happy 38 weeks dream!

I'm well, had some struggles this first week home with high bilirubin levels and basically daily blood draws to monitor her levels until they showed they were going down. Finally cleared yesterday! Such a relief.

Breastfeeding was a struggle, I was in so much pain when she latched....I took a day where I just pumped instead and that seems to have fixed the issue, I think a clogged duct. So just making sure I pump before or after feeds to make sure it won't happen again.

Omgosh Miranda :thumbup: u just melted my heart with these pictures. How adorable is James, playing big brother. Glad everything is settled now. Very adorable children uve got. Congratulations again x

He is here. Started induction at 11:00am. First pessary inserted and 6 hrs later no changes. 2nd inserted around 6:30pm and by 7:30 pm things started happening. I was moved to labour room by midnight and checked and I was only 4cm. She broke my water then and all hell broke loose. Had him in exactly 1hr and 24mins later. 6th april 1:24 am. He weighed 8.1lb . We are both doing well and I am sooooo in love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->