Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Guys just looking at your tickers how did your BABIES grow into toddlers so quick?! But then.. mine are a year now. Time is flying!! I wonder if I will consider another one in the same time frame.

Love your pics Miranda :)

Time passes too quickly, how's my little James already 2.5 yrs old!!!

Your girls are beautiful pickle! To be honest if I'd had twins first that'd probably be it for me :haha:

As long as my BP behaves, I'm having a baby next month!!!! If it doesn't, it'll be this month (yikes!)

Eek! If you ever have to have the steriod injections to mature babies lungs (think it depends how early you're having bubs) deep breath, it blimmin hurts! My due date last year was Feb. Maybe you'll have a valentines baby!

I'd def like another baby in the next 2 years. I'm going to enjoy my girls first though :) plus IVF would cost.

I really hope it doesn't come down to needing steroid shots...I've not hurt one good thing about them haha.

I have a dr app valentine's day, I'll be a bit shy of 35 weeks at that point

Part of me thinks waiting another year may of been a better idea, but it is what it is...definitely enjoy your girls, I bet they'll make great big Sisters when you decide to try for the next one!

Oh, and happy 31 weeks dream! Single digits weeks left (as long as you don't go over!)

Hi everyone. Hope you are all good? And babies are all good as well?

Afm well I cannot believe that at 31 weeks almost 32 weeks that some of the symptoms are still hanging around like excess saliva, yucky taste and occasional nausea. When oh when will it go away? Rant over x

Happy 31 almost 32 weeks, Dream!! Wow! As for symptoms...unfortunately mine stuck until 3 weeks AFTER baby came...

Happy 34 weeks Miranda!! Hopefully your BP cooperates :)

Pickle your girls are so beautiful!! Can't believe they're 1 already!

Xavier is 8 months!! He's trying so hard to crawl but he's been about 2-3 months behind in physical development. He's so happy tho and doing great :)
OH and I started therapy, we'll see where that goes, but I'm moving with my mom and Xavier of course, until we figure things out. OH has been cheating by texting random girls, and lying about stupid little things, I just feel so different about him so I'm not sure what else to do.

Anybody else friends with Danielle on fb?? ;)

Oh no dream, sorry you're still having symptoms. I got so lucky this pregnancy I mostly dodged the nausea...with James it was so so bad. Only thing that's been consistent is acid reflux, keeps me up at night.

And new thing, pain in my pelvic bone....feels like my crotch is splitting in two when I walk sometimes.

Happy 8 months Xavier! James went straight from army crawling to walking, then he learned to crawl on all 4, was the funniest thing...who knows maybe Xavier will skip crawling too! I was told it's not really a milestone drs are concerned about

Oh wow Miranda only 34 days left . Happy 35 weeks hun. Not long before ur princess arrives yikess x

Happy 36 weeks Miranda. Are you having a scs this time? Have they given u a date? Can't believe that in less than a month, u will have ur lo x

Happy 34 weeks dream!

I'm having a csection- my ob sent me a "save the date" last week. March 16, at 12:30pm est. (About 5:30 for you I believe)

My husband seems to think I'll go into labor the weekend before...so we'll see haha.

How are you feeling? You're not far behind!

How are the rest of you ladies?

PicsArt_03-02-08.00.40.jpg

37 weeks today! 2 weeks until my csection!!!!

Happy 35 weeks dream!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks. Awwww cute bump Miranda. 2 weeks left for u wow. I still have 3 weeks at work before I go on maternity :cry:. Oh well hope it flies by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->