Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi guys! Hope you all had a fab Christmas and new year! I had actually typed out a message at Xmas but got distracted and the page disappeared. The thought was there :haha:

Last wed my girls turned one! They are impossibly cute and I love them so much! Unfortunately, after being lucky enough to have a whole year off with them, I'm back to work tomorrow :( feeling very sad. They are now in big girl car seats (they watch out the window and coo now they're higher, soo sweet) and have, out of nowhere, started army crawling. In opposite directions with many dangers I suddenly realise I have to baby proof :blush: I don't even care now that they're two months behind developmentally, I did worry before but seeing them start to crawl and explore literally everything, my worries have gone!

Anyway hope you're all great. Preggos I want more bump pics! Remember how exciting the first batch of them were. I almost miss ttc, poas, all that jazz! Just looking back makes me realise how much support I had. Thanks ladies. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_5006.jpg
    IMG_5006.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
Happy new years!!

Happy belated birthdays to your beauties pickle!!

I'm hoping this year brings so much happiness to all you ladies!

Pickle happy birthday to ur girls. They are gorgeous. It is horrible when you have to leave them for the first time for work. But u will be fine

Happy 27 weeks dream!

I did my gtt last week, came back in normal ranges! I forget if I mentioned that haha

Our babies are gunna be so close in age this time around!

Happy birthday to your girls, pickle!! 1 already, wow!!

Happy 29 weeks Miranda and happy 27 weeks Dream!
Dream, do you have a name picked out yet?
Xavier is 7 months already! He just started sitting up and is so smart it's crazy!
OH and I are still on the verge of ending things (at least I am) but I've been seeing a therapist and he's back on his meds now too so hopefully it will be positive this new year, pleaseeee

Happy 7 months to Xavier!

I hope the therapist help wannabe, perhaps if you find it helpful you can suggest the two of you seeing one together...it'd be a great way to get everything out in the open and find a way to constructively work on it.

AFM- we went to disney Friday, James seemed to have a great time. We ended up walking something close to 8 miles...my poor feet hurt haha...but otherwise I felt fine. Was pretty happy for being 29 weeks pregnant and tackling Disney so easily. It worked out it wasn't too hot, so at least the crowd was bearable...and my parents joined us, so between them, me and Brett James was well handled.

I'm having a serious case of wanting things to be in order and being frustrated I can't do it all myself. My kitchen is under construction and I just really want it to be done so I can start organizing things!

Thanks wannabe. We still haven't decided. Either jack or Jake but we are not sure of either.
Hope you and oh work things out and happy 7 months to xavier x

James was just old enough to really enjoy it.

I will recommend going during "off" season, so avoid near holidays as it gets crowded.

I'm thinking I might get annual passes once James and the new baby are older and can really enjoy it

Wow, Disney! That's awesome! And walking 8miles at 29 weeks, more power to ya momma!

Dream I like both!! Would that be his full name or would you officially go with Jacob or Jackson?

Just had my 2nd therapy session and she gave a few suggestions were going to try, hopefully it'll slowly improve things..
Xavier had a virus but seems to be getting better. Now I'm the one with body aches :( it's so bad I can barely lift/grab anything.

Any tips on how to help Xavier burp before falling asleep for the night? It's taking HOURS of fussiness until he's able to burp and go to sleep. He HAS to nurse to sleep too, I've tried the pacifier but he's addicted to boob. Weve been up till 2am each night since Saturday (when he was sick too)

You can try gripe water, it helps with trapped gas.

Other then actually burping him I don't know of anything else that might help.

I'm so fed up with this stupid marketplace ins. It's just been one problem after the next and I'm at a loss as what needs to be done to fix the stupidity of these plans

Hi Miranda, I take it marketplace ins is insurance of some sort? If that is the case, sorry can't help. How are you? Hope k? Happy 31 weeks x

It's the website the government set up for their "obamacare" or ACA (affordable care act)...but problem is its not actually affordable for most people and the selection for providers has been dropping because it costs them too much money to provide plans to people. It's just a mess.

I got my ins all sorted though, my dr office was just being lazy, they take my ins. The lady cause unnecessary stress because she didn't want to do her job.

I owe towards my deductible now, but at least it'll cover the major expenses of giving birth.

Happy 29 weeks dream!

I'll be having this baby is just about 2 months!

Thanks Miranda. I can't believe u will be having ur princess soon. Where has the time gone?

I know! It's making me anxious, I still have so much left to do to prepare.

My last growth scan showed lower fluid levels, still on the higher side but within normal range...so don't have to go for another until 38 weeks!!!

I have a csection date, March 16th! Less then 2 months now! Pending of course I don't need to go earlier due to labor starting or my bp not behaving.

Happy 30 weeks dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->