Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi girls!

Put me on the list... I'm CD4 today, TTC#1. I was hoping for a St. Paddy's Day BFP, but the :witch: got me. I'm due for AF on the 15th, so I'll be testing somewhere between then and Easter if nothing shows up. I usually wait until I'm late to POAS- I don't think I could handle the disappointment of seeing :bfn: before af shows up.

This is my first full cycle temping, so I'm nervous and excited about being able to see temp dips and getting my O date right.

:happydance: welcome to all the new ladies and good luck.

Have u ladies heard that song by john legend "all of me" LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH xx I heard it before but didn't know the title of the song or who sang it, had a stressful day at work yesterday and i called DH from work and told him. when i came home he made a lovely dinner and told me to listen to a song and that it was for me from him...... it was the song and my heart melted. Gosh he made my day sooooooooo much better :blush:. Hope u don't mind me sharing.

Good luck everyone and tons and tons of sticky baby dust. 3 days to my HSG, i am going to start opk and temping the same day lol :haha: xx

Aww that's so sweet of your DH. Glad you had a nice romantic time after a stressful day. May God bless you with BFP very soon. Tons of baby dust to you too. I am going to start opk too but from Wednesday. Only cd7 here and we are going to start BD from tomorrow. Let's make some babies. ;)

Aww that's so sweet of your DH. Glad you had a nice romantic time after a stressful day. May God bless you with BFP very soon. Tons of baby dust to you too. I am going to start opk too but from Wednesday. Only cd7 here and we are going to start BD from tomorrow. Let's make some babies. ;)

Awwwwww bless u too sweety and praying that real soon u will get ur well deserved :bfp:. Good luck and sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

Hi ladies! Hope you all are well :)

Welcome to the new ladies and the best of luck to you! :)

Dream- idk that song, but that is so sweet of your dh! I'm glad you shared :) woo hoo for hsg! Are you able to bd right after it? O should be within a couple days after right? FX'ed!!!! :hugs:

Kk- I hope you get that burst of energy soon! I keep wondering if being preggo now would feel different than when I was younger and I'm assuming that I will definitely feel more tired than I used to in my younger years ;) you don't have too much longer to go mama :hugs:

Fairy- what cd do you usually o on? FX'ed for you hun :hugs:

Afm- just keeping busy here :) :hugs: to all you ladies, thanks for the support! :) things are getting better with the oh (I knew they would if I took the pressure off) I know he wants a kids of his own, but I really think part of the problem is that he thinks it should just happen right away, like :sex: = preggo, and since it hasn't, he thinks one of us is broken (and he doesn't want to have tests done), so it keeps him from wanting to try at all :shrug: sometimes I get his points, but other times I just have to love him through his thick-headedness :haha: I'm sure he feels the same about me ;)

Soooooo we have been very relaxed so far I don't even know what cd I'm on (until I post this comment then I will have a sneaky look) I have somehow lost my thermo so I can't even temp this cycle. That stresses me out cause I wanna know when I've o'd! I'm just opk'ing it up.

How is everyone? Dream have you had your hsg?! Are we all in the NTNP boat (but secretly trying around o)? Lou I've got my eye on you. I know what those boots do to your man, and I know you want to wear them!!

Sorry I've been a bit absent, just focusing on exercising my way to a beach-allowed body :haha: we are going to Cape Verde at the end of April to do absolutely nothing but lay in the sun :) and for my bday in April my oh is taking me to this gig thing where it's like a shit load of bands between 4 or 5 venues in the same town including one of my faves, and you hop between venues all day with a wrist band. Like a festival but in a town.. Inside! Hope that makes sense, it'll be so much fun!

Anyway, I will be lurking :) can't wait to see some BFP's :happydance: good luck everyone!

Ps. Cd11! Wow.

Pps. Sucks to be me, this is the one cycle I can't temp, and it's the one where ovufriend have given me the free member month thing! Damnit!

Hello ladies. Pickle I am doing it tomorrow. I will temp and opk from tomorrow and give it my best shot lol. I am just worried that it is too close to o and we can't bd till after, so let us see. Good luck to every one including the ntnp ladies xx

I am supposed to start opk from tomorrow as per smep but I am going to start from cd12. Today is day off from BD.

Pickle- this is my free month too and i keep forgetting to temp! :dohh: lol. :rofl: at your boots comment :) he is doing well with the no pressure thing, and I think it's helping him to think that I've given up ;) men are so much more complex than they let on! :haha:

April sounds like it's going to be a wonderful month for you! Even without temping, you'll be fine with opk's, just don't let them stress you out :) the band thing sounds fun and it totally makes sense, what a great bday idea! I want a vacation in the warm sun so bad! I've woken up to snow for the past 2 mornings and I'm sick of it! It's supposed to be spring dammit! Lol

Dream- good luck at your hsg today :hugs: hopefully you'll have a few days after to bd before o time! Do you have to wait at all after to bd? Hopefully not and you'll be able to catch that eggy :)

Fairyy- I suck at waiting to opk, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss my surge :haha: which is totally stupid because I've never o'ed before cd 15. I'm going to try my hardest to not opk at all this cycle and just let nature take it's course :)

Thanks fairy. I am back and OMG it hurt like F**CK (excuse my French). The good thing is that they r both clear :happydance:. But l can't bd for 3 days :cry: and they put me on antibiotics. Can antibiotics affect ttc or conceiving? Does antibiotics affect the eggy? I am just worried and feel like this cycle is a burst. Oh well I am happy with the result. Enough about me, how is everyone else? Fairy have u got ur positive yet ?

Antibiotics delayed my cycle once. I was 10days late that cycle and then AF showed up. What cd you are on ? Glad that your tubes are clear now with hsg. But sorry that it hurts.

I am on cd10 only. Today is BD day for us. I will start testing with opk from cd12 as I don't get positive till cd14 normally. Very rarely it turns positive on cd13.

Can antibiotics affect ttc or conceiving? Does antibiotics affect the eggy? I am just worried and feel like this cycle is a burst.

I just got my BFP this month and was on antibiotics most of the month so don't let the meds scare you too much!

Thanks fairy. I am back and OMG it hurt like F**CK (excuse my French). The good thing is that they r both clear :happydance:. But l can't bd for 3 days :cry: and they put me on antibiotics. Can antibiotics affect ttc or conceiving? Does antibiotics affect the eggy? I am just worried and feel like this cycle is a burst. Oh well I am happy with the result. Enough about me, how is everyone else? Fairy have u got ur positive yet ?

Oh no :( sorry to hear you were in pain, not anymore I hope? That's great that they're clear! I'm not sure about antibiotics, but I haven't heard anything about them stopping the process of conceiving. In fact, I've always been told that they lessen the effect of the pill, causing pregnancy. So I used to be very careful (ironic!). If your eggy holds back you could still have a chance to catch it :hugs: don't give up yet.

Dream- I'm sorry it was so painful :hugs: I hope you heal fast and o holds off a little bit for you to squeeze some bd in! Great news on the clear tubes! :hugs: lots of love to you hun! ♡♥♡♥♡♥

Congrats calli! H&h 9 mos to you!

Thanks ladies, no more pain it was only during the procedure. I am glad that the antibiotics won't affect anything and I finish it today.

Congrats Cali xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->