Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

So ladies we did BD yesterday at cd10. But at first DH was like its so mechanical and I can't do like this and all....Then we calmed ourselves down and DTD before sleep. I used pre seed externally. DH didn't know anything about this. But he said his thing hurt when he went inside me as I was not quite wet. I think next time I have to use it internally. Probably I will be fertile tomorrow. No ewcm yet. It normally starts to show up anywhere form cd10/cd12 (mostly cd11) and lasts up to cd14. I hope to ovulate at normal time and not at a later time this cycle. Getting bit worried due to lack of ewcm and today is cd11.:dohh:

We're starting to DTD tonight. I was hoping for some love last night, but today is CD8 for me, so FX that EOD starting today is better than starting yesterday. My only worry is getting some every day for three days in a row after I O- DH is more of an EOD or every 2 days kind of guy, where I'd be happier at EOD regardless of whether or not we're TTC. I just have a slightly higher libido than he does right now.

@mrshan: Same is the case with me. We are just on EOD now. Hoping for a +opk on Friday, else DTD might be tiring.

I think I have started to get ewcm just after drinking water. I need to stay hydrated. I am so happy. Any BD now can cause in pregnancy. :happydance:

Hey everyone :) AF is due the day before Easter, plan on doing SMEP, using preseed, bbt charting, OPKs, and my normal supplements. Ovulation is due the week of 4/3-4/8. CD 2 here :) wish it would hurry up and get to my week of ovulation I'm so excited, it would be great to have an Easter BFP!

We're starting to DTD tonight. I was hoping for some love last night, but today is CD8 for me, so FX that EOD starting today is better than starting yesterday. My only worry is getting some every day for three days in a row after I O- DH is more of an EOD or every 2 days kind of guy, where I'd be happier at EOD regardless of whether or not we're TTC. I just have a slightly higher libido than he does right now.

I was advised to do every other day even during fertile week by the fertility nurse :shrug:. We going to start bding today and my opk might be positive today coz it was negative yesterday. So lets see what today brings. But just go for what you r comfortable with hun xx

@mrshan: Same is the case with me. We are just on EOD now. Hoping for a +opk on Friday, else DTD might be tiring.

I think I have started to get ewcm just after drinking water. I need to stay hydrated. I am so happy. Any BD now can cause in pregnancy. :happydance:

:happydance: Good luck x

Hey everyone :) AF is due the day before Easter, plan on doing SMEP, using preseed, bbt charting, OPKs, and my normal supplements. Ovulation is due the week of 4/3-4/8. CD 2 here :) wish it would hurry up and get to my week of ovulation I'm so excited, it would be great to have an Easter BFP!

I know the feeling of waiting :coffee:...Horrible but time flies. Before you know it u r bding away in fertile week. Good luck hun xx

I found my thermometer!! Yay! Just in time, though I don't think ff or ovu are gonna think much towards a cover line when I o :shrug:

Yes be careful with pre-seed it changes everything and it ain't a cheap addiction! Don't use too much though, I only use up to the 2 mark I think. Too much and it gets a bit too slippy!

Hi ladies :hi:

Dream- I'm glad you're pain free now, better get to jumping on it ;)

Fairyy- have fun with the pre-seed ;) I've definitely heard that you don't want to use too much! :)

Amariee- waiting sucks lol. Ttc is a big waiting game! :) your fertile week will be here before you know it :) GL this cycle!

Pickle- glad you found your thermometer! Lol...I can't remember to temp for anything, I've only remembered once out of the last 4 days :dohh: ff and ovu should be able to give you a cover as long as you have a couple days to go by :) don't worry, be happy ;)

Mrshan- I have the same situation with my OH, but I can even get him to do eod! My drive is way higher than his and it's frustrating lol. This month I told him we'll do things his way and I'm not going to bring it up (as much lol). Gl hun :)

Sooo...I decided to try the mucus relief (guaifenesin) this cycle just to see if it helps me get some ewcm. Yesterday I took the pill version I got at the $ store and I only took 1 for the whole day and it definitely helped! I'm still in the watery cm phase, but it's getting more stretchy and more abundant, so it works! :) today I'm trying the syrup version because it only has that one important ingredient (the pill has an extra ingredient) but it tastes nasty lol. I haven't taken cough syrup since I was preggo with DD and super sick (dr said it was ok ;) ), I haven't been able to handle the smell or taste of it since, but at this point I'd try just about anything for ttc! I also added a fish oil/omega-3 to my daily vitamins because I really don't care for anything that has the good fatty acids in it. I discontinued the baby aspirin since spotting 4-6dpo last cycle. I figure nothing has worked/helped up til now, so I might as well keep trying new things (esp if they can't hurt and/or are good and healthy for me :) )

I hope you all have a great day and sounds like most of you better start getting busy! ;)

It's the other way around in my relationship, he has a high SD and me low. He gets really frustrated but you gotta see it from the other side (like he doesn't!). If you don't get that want/need as much then it's frustrating to have to either do it when you don't want to, or reject 'em and put up with having the let down feeling (literally!!).

Hi Loulou! Good luck with everything, and babydust for you!

Got to BD last night. It was nice and playful, which was great. I had been worried that the SMEP would make it stressful or mechanical, and so far so good. Before I'd been keeping it quiet when I'm due to O because I didn't want to put pressure on DH, but he said that he'd rather know so he can make sure he's getting the job done, lol. I'm CD9 today, and excited about BD tomorrow. Scheduling has been fun for me because I like sexy times, and I know I'm going to get it on the regular. :winkwink: The only way this will backfire is if we're 'supposed' to one night and we don't get to for one reason or another. I'm afraid that I'll be unreasonably pissed and take it out on him. :wacko:

Yeah, I totally get what you're saying, Pickle. It's hard when SD doesn't line up perfectly. Mine has always been fairly high, and DH keeps up with me pretty well. I don't have many complaints. ;) My ex-husband had almost zero SD, and it always ended up with me sobbing and feeling unloved, and him feeling like I didn't love him for him, etc. Sex was one of the many, many reasons my first marriage didn't work out.

I totally agree with you ladies! It is super hard when sex drives don't line up! Years ago it was the other way around for us and I hardly ever wanted it, so since mine has increased I'm like what gives :shrug: so I definitely get both sides! I miss the days back in the beginning when we had sex at least once a day lol. I've tried the eod with him, it just never seems to work out. He falls asleep on the couch a lot, before the kids even go to bed, and he gets really cranky if I wake him up :dohh: so I just go to bed naked and hope for the best when he gets up to come to bed lol. I've tried the sexy wear and sometimes it works and sometimes he just feels obligated even though he doesn't want to. I don't want to force him because it's definitely put a ton of stress on our relationship. I figure if I just let him decide when he wants to it'll take the stress and pressure off of him a little. Plus I hate the feeling "begging" for sex leaves me with. I hate feeling unwanted and unloved, it's not worth the hurt or stress for either of us to try and time bd anymore. Of course around o time I'll be a little more flirtatious, but I want to keep it natural and fun and a want to do thing :)

I totally get it ladies about SD. My SD is higher than DH. So sometimes I feel neglected. But I make effort on fertile time to make sure that we don't miss "O". But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. :wacko:

Last night was day off for us from BD, but I reminded him of our BD schedule and said that I am fertile now. It lead some heated discussion and I ended up :cry:. Hope tonight we can make up for it and have some fun BD. This TTC is definitely stressful and specially when our men don't cooperate properly. :dohh:

Wish me luck ladies. Today is the day of first BD with internal pre seed. Hope I can use it properly.

I totally get it ladies about SD. My SD is higher than DH. So sometimes I feel neglected. But I make effort on fertile time to make sure that we don't miss "O". But sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. :wacko:

Last night was day off for us from BD, but I reminded him of our BD schedule and said that I am fertile now. It lead some heated discussion and I ended up :cry:. Hope tonight we can make up for it and have some fun BD. This TTC is definitely stressful and specially when our men don't cooperate properly. :dohh:

Wish me luck ladies. Today is the day of first BD with internal pre seed. Hope I can use it properly.

good luck hun , just tell him to strap in and enjoy the ride lol:haha:

my dh definitely has more SD than me but sometimes it is difficult to bd cos of his work schedule. I think this HSG is messing up o for me. Cd 15 today and no positive opk yet #notahappybunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->