Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Yes hun. I need to take control of this TTC situation, else we are never gonna have that baby. We have been NTNP since beginning of last year till last cycle. Only one or two cycles were TTC cycles amongst those. So I am determined to make it happen in next few months. DH just has to enjoy the process and come inside me. Oh I am being aggressive but I guess I have to be.

my dh definitely has more SD than me but sometimes it is difficult to bd cos of his work schedule. I think this HSG is messing up o for me. Cd 15 today and no positive opk yet #notahappybunny

Don't be down, be happy you haven't missed it :hugs:

my dh definitely has more SD than me but sometimes it is difficult to bd cos of his work schedule. I think this HSG is messing up o for me. Cd 15 today and no positive opk yet #notahappybunny

Keep on testing and continue EOD till you get +opk. I will be testing tomorrow. Tomorrow or Friday might be the day +opk. Just for now focusing on tonight's BD. :winkwink:

@Pickletilly: Are you testing with opk or going by calender/ewcm ?

We just finished DTD. I was in the mood all the time this evening. So jumped on DH after dinner. I thought I was getting my natural lubrication and also did not want to break the spontaneity of the moment go to washroom to put some pre seed on. So I did not use it. I was wet but not all the way till the entry way ( I hope you understand what I mean). So DH used some spit as lube to enter me. He came inside me almost after 15/20 minutes after using saliva. I think by the time he came inside me saliva would have been dried up right ???

Not sure about that Hun. I read somewhere that saliva is not good for ttc. Oh well i am sure some people use it and still get knocked up :shrug:. Oh well glad u got some sexy time lol:happydance:

Fairyy- I wouldn't worry about it too much! There are ppl all over the world having oral sex and getting knocked up ;) I'm glad you got some bd in :) I think maybe you should put the pre-seed in before dinner next time :haha: always be prepared ;)

Dream- it just gives you more time to have soldiers waiting at the gate :) I'm sure it'll be soon, I'm just glad you didn't miss it :)

Pickle- are you still taking your b vitamins? I'm going to take them for a couple more cycles and see if I even out and o at a normal time (before cd 19) and then decide if I'll keep taking them.

How's mission beach body going? I need to do something soon, none of my pants fit :haha: 2 days in a row I couldn't get my jeans past my hips/thighs/butt area. It's supposed to start warming up here so as soon as some of the mud goes away I'll be outside with the dogs, flower beds, gardening, and kids :) I'm ok with some of the weight (I was too skinny before! I gave my dd a couple pairs of jeans and they fit her! I never realized how small I was until then :/ ) but not all, at least 5lbs has gotta go! :)

I finally remembered to take my temp! :happydance: :haha:

@Pickletilly: Are you testing with opk or going by calender/ewcm ?

Hi, fairyy :flower: I use opk, temp and cm check. Saliva has the opposite effect for me. I now keep a tube of pre-seed next to our bed. If you didn't want your oh to know it's not just normal lube you could always do the same and have the light off :) you don't have to use it internally all the time, he could put it on himself or whatever??

Pickle- are you still taking your b vitamins? I'm going to take them for a couple more cycles and see if I even out and o at a normal time (before cd 19) and then decide if I'll keep taking them.

How's mission beach body going? I need to do something soon, none of my pants fit :haha: 2 days in a row I couldn't get my jeans past my hips/thighs/butt area. It's supposed to start warming up here so as soon as some of the mud goes away I'll be outside with the dogs, flower beds, gardening, and kids :) I'm ok with some of the weight (I was too skinny before! I gave my dd a couple pairs of jeans and they fit her! I never realized how small I was until then :/ ) but not all, at least 5lbs has gotta go! :)

I finally remembered to take my temp! :happydance: :haha:

:hugs: I've stopped them for this cycle, I want to know if my body naturally levelled out or if it was the vits, but they didn't stop me spotting anyway. As this is our relaxed month (ha!!) I don't mind figuring it out. No what ifs. But if I don't o until after cd17 and if my LP shortens I will def go back to them.

Mission beach body is tough! I did a new routine called "hips buns and thighs" yesterday and let's just say I know it's working, owww. And although it's fun, I'm struggling to keep up with the 6 days a week workouts. No slimmer thighs/tummy just yet..

I might skip today's and just do a "workout" tonight!! :haha:

loulou: You are right I should be prepared for it. :)

Pickletilly: He hates pre seed and so used to use saliva. When I say saliva is not good when TTC. He says its a small amount and it would dry up pretty quickly before he comes inside me. I have to use pre seed without letting him know.

So cd13 here. Will be doing opk after few hours. I want a positive tomorrow, not today. Not at all in mood for BD today.

So I have got a negative opk. I am glad as I don't want to BD tonight at all. But I would be upset if it comes up negative tomorrow. Normally it turns positive on cd14 and tomorrow would be cd14 for me.

Pickle- :rofl: work it out! ;)

I need a hips/buns/thighs workout (well other than my OH because that's not consistent enough lol) that seems to be the only place I gain! I'm watching what I eat and making sure I balance meals and I'm eating less carbs. I'm also working on going gluten free, slowly but surely :) The worst part of it is I'm always tired, I can bust my ass all day or sit on my ass all day and I have the same energy level :shrug: I'm assuming it's because I gained weight...ugh :dohh:

It makes sense to see if the b vits are actually helping by taking a break during your "break" lol. I often wonder how they can put so much stuff in a pill? And if they're actually as good as we think, or if they're more like a placebo? Who knows lol

Fairyy- have you tried anything like evening primrose oil to help with your cm? You take it cd 1- o day and it's supposed to help a lot. That's what I'm going to try next if I don't get ewcm with the Tussin. But I have plenty of cm, just not ewcm :shrug: if your dh hates pre-seed that much then I'd look into it :)

Don't stress about the opk's hun :hugs: stress will put it off more, it'll happen soon :) just think if you don't get a + until cd 15, that's an extra day to bd and have those swimmers waiting for the eggie :)

I don't have problem with ewcm though. It's the natural lubrication problem at times. My opk is no way closer to positive today. So I think it might be a longer cycle. Let's see what tomorrow's opk brings.

Hello ladies. Hope u all r great. Afm no sign of positive opk. I have read online that the procedure messes up the cycle. A lot of women ovulated late and some had annovulatory cycle. For the life of me i cannot remember my last hsg cycle. I know that i conceived the cycle after. Oh well.

loulou,pickle and fairy any positive opk yet?

Dream- hopefully it's just a late o and not anovulatory. Are you bd'ing eod or something like that? I have my FX'ed for you hun! :hugs:

I did an opk yesterday and it was definitely negative. I'll probably break down and pee on one today too :haha: I'm only on cd 15 I think, so it could be a couple of days yet :) I've just been trying to lovingly encourage bd, hoping that I will get lucky at the right time :)

i just got close to positive now so fxed it turns positive tomorrow. yea we bded yesterday and might skip today.

loulou, fingers crossed you get lucky dear. Keep on having that romantic time. :)

Dreambaby, its ok you can skip today as you DTD yesterday. Hope your opk turns positive tomorrow then BD for two/three consecutive days. Its nice to get +opk on weekends right ! Isn't it !!! ;)

I am so tired after working out today. I did yoga for 40/45minutes, then 30 minutes core work and 30minutes of bodyattack at my YMCA. I felt some cm coming out during the class, I thought it might be some heavy ewcm. But when reached home and checked I found some blood (spotting) on my liner and then little bit when wiped. Sorry for TMI. It could be from pretty intense workout.

Waiting to POAS on opk.

Well my opk is negative. But getting closer to positive.

We did BD on cd12 and today is cd14. So shall we go for tonight or tomorrow morning and then Sunday ?

Fairyy- I think either of those bd plans are good :) the spotting could be from ovulation. When we first started trying I had o spotting 1 time and it was confusing because I had no idea that it could be from pending o. Are you going to bd eod even after your + or are you going to do the 3 days in a row? FX'ed either way :)

Dream- yay for + opk! :happydance: get to it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->