Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Ahhh I meant Dream lol I was still in Brunette mode from the reply before haha sorry!

Oh wow congrats again brunette, lovely scan

ivz keep testing and bd as much as u can until u confirm O, but if it is becoming a chore then l would advice u to skip a day. After all it only takes 1. Good luck Hun xx

Bomma how are you? Where in ur cycle are u?

Thanks dream..yes we will take a bd break today..I'm finding waiting for O to be more excruciating than the Tww these days! Especially gearing up to O then having the temp drop!

Had a beautiful weekend thanks bomma! Not Memorial Day in Canada but a nice short weekend! Did you guys do anything special for Memorial Day? Besides bding or course LOL!

Oh shoot just realized how that sounded ..I meant did you go away or do anything for the long weekend....obviously you honor the veterans on Memorial Day ...didn't mean to sound disrespectful 😳

Ivz I often have a dip on the day I ov so if you get another rise tomorrow I'd say you ovulated yesterday on the day of your big dip! X

I saw today's rise I think, hopefully tomorrow will go above cover line. I reckon you are 1 dpo today!!

I'm ok, not very well at the moment so just feeling a bit down from always feeling ill recently and no luck every month ttc. :-( just want to be pregnant.

How about you, feeling good for this cycle? Xx

Thank you! I think I'm 1 dpo too. I didn't realize that the link updated itself..learned something new today! I hope you start to feel better and up soon..I know you just have to go through it..wish I had a better coping skill than "wait till it passes" lol.

I'm ok..I have my moments..we are ttc #1 so I have a constant worry in the back if my mind that something could be wrong and we don't know it yet..all this waiting doesn't help. I'm finding it harder to wait for O than the tww..because at least in the tww there isn't anything you can do.

No feelings either way this cycle yet. GL to you!! Xx

I know what you mean, I only have one ovary so I worried for ages and ages before we started ttc that there would be a problem. We ntnp for a while first and nothing happened but then first month ttc I got pregnant. Thing is I then assumed it would be easy second time round and since my mmc I now still worry something is wrong so second time doesn't really give you much more confidence if it wakes a while!

I hope your tww passes quickly and ends with a bfp! Keep us updated on how you are doing x

Was thinking the same thing! Nothing here 7dpo..no real symptoms..BORING lol

Where are you in your cycle bomma? Did you confirm your O day?

Ladies. how re u? yea it has gone quiet now. i am just waiting for my 12 week scan next monday. If u ladies don't mind, i will change the name of the thread to february 2015 bambinos. let me know what u ladies think or if u have any other name suggestions.

Baby dust to all xx

GL with you scan dream. Name change sounds good! 👍👌

3dpo here! Boring too! Have been looking at what classes to take for the Fall semester!

Brunette and dream, just out of curiosity, did you ladies feel different or have different symptoms during your tww when you got your bfp? How are you ladies feeling now? 😄

Sorry wrote the wrong name had to edit

Well from 1-6 dpo absolutely no symptoms and 7 dpo i had dizzy spell twice. And had a different kind of cramp at 10dpo. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->