Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

Sorry to you too Hun. Trying to look on the bright side, this means we can drink wine over Easter if we want and also won't be due over Christmas, but instead we will be due in January and will be heavily pregnant and Christmas and so will sit on the sofa and eat chocolates being waited on :coffee:

Hahahah love that! "Oh sorry I can't host Christmas this year, I'm 9 months pregnant and committed to eating my weight in turkey!" 😉

I'm out :cry: mission aborted.

Good luck everyone x

Aw sorry to hear that! We are in the same boat this month! Cheers to bfps next month xx ❤️[/QUOTE]

:hugs: sorry the witch got u, Good luck this cycle xx[/QUOTE]

Sorry loves :hugs: , FX for next month!!
I may be out as well .... I just got the makings of either spotting or implant bleeding (there is some cramping but just a little) I'm 7dpo, if my +opk was right (or if i wasn't just sending of random surges, which could very well be possible) so i'm not sure if its too soon for implant bleeding but when should i come up + on a hpt ? if it is IB? .....

~ trying to stay hopeful, Good Luck to you ladies still in the running!

Good luck everyone x

Aw sorry to hear that! We are in the same boat this month! Cheers to bfps next month xx ❤️

:hugs: sorry the witch got u, Good luck this cycle xx[/QUOTE]

I may be out as well .... I just got the makings of either spotting or implant bleeding (there is some cramping but just a little) I'm 7dpo, if my +opk was right (or if i wasn't just sending of random surges, which could very well be possible) so i'm not sure if its too soon for implant bleeding but when should i come up + on a hpt ? if it is IB? .....

[/QUOTE]

It could very well be implantation bleeding Hun cos 7dpo is right around implantation. Good luck xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e78de

Here is my chart ladies, FF gave me triphasic chart yesterday and I had another temp spike this morning. I got a questionable squinter on ic at 9dpo and another squinter on ic yesterday at 10 dpo. I will probably bring out the big guns today i.e frer and update later. Yikes I am getting really excited, please please please pray for me ladies. Good luck to all xx

Here is my chart ladies, FF gave me triphasic chart yesterday and I had another temp spike this morning. I got a questionable squinter on ic at 9dpo and another squinter on ic yesterday at 10 dpo. I will probably bring out the big guns today i.e frer and update later. Yikes I am getting really excited, please please please pray for me ladies. Good luck to all xx

GOOD LUCK! I would love to even have an evap line at this point, lol - I hope that you have a BFP ASAP!

OMG :yipee: OMG:yipee: OMG:yipee: Ladies i think this is it. Please tell me that this is it.
My frer today 11dpo, please tell me u see it too

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 26

WOW chart looks great and squinters are still better than nothing! So exciting! Sending good vibes your way!! Xx

Good luck everyone x

Aw sorry to hear that! We are in the same boat this month! Cheers to bfps next month xx ❤️

:hugs: sorry the witch got u, Good luck this cycle xx

[/QUOTE]

It could very well be implantation bleeding Hun cos 7dpo is right around implantation. Good luck xx[/QUOTE]

Yes could be implantation bleeding! I think it's still best to wait until af is due or late to test but I know how hard that is!

OMG :yipee: OMG:yipee: OMG:yipee: Ladies i think this is it. Please tell me that this is it.

I see it!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo! 🎉😄🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️

i can definitely see a faint line!!! congrats! i bet it just gets darker each day!

:happydance:

Hello! Anyone have any thoughts on green tea and ttc? I've started drinking it again and decided to google effects and I've read some sources say it helps with conception..but also warn about green tea interfering with folic acid absorption if consumed in " large quantities" ..anyway I don't see one or two cups really changing much but just wondering if you ladies have heard anything about it? Baby dust to all!! 🌟✨💫❤️

i know a lot of ladies take it for ttc but never heard about interfering with folic acid hun x

Hi girls, I've been MIA! :dust: for everyone!

Congrats dream!

Afm, 7dpo and having promising symptoms. FX this is my month!

Hello! Anyone have any thoughts on green tea and ttc? I've started drinking it again and decided to google effects and I've read some sources say it helps with conception..but also warn about green tea interfering with folic acid absorption if consumed in " large quantities" ..anyway I don't see one or two cups really changing much but just wondering if you ladies have heard anything about it? Baby dust to all!! 🌟✨💫❤️

Seeing as people in China and Japan drink it as a regular item, I can't imagine it would be a problem. If you are drinking several pots a day however....

I mean, it is caffienated, so that's a consideration. I still drink 1-2 cups coffee, 1 glass wine, 1-4 glasses of tea.... If I get past the year TTC mark, however, you can be sure I'll be switching that up too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->