Mission impossible: July 2015 Bambinos!!!

How is everyone doing today? Hope u ladies don't mind me hanging around? Good luck to the ladies still in tww and hope u all get ur bfps and to the ladies that have already been caught by the witch, may this be the last time that u come face to face with that hag. Good luck and baby dust to all xx

Hello! I'm good bding all day err day lol! Burning out a little but really trying to enjoy it and make this mission happen! Waiting for O..should be soon judging by cm..I stopped opks this month since i never got a real positive..felt like I wasted them with bad timing. I definitely want you to stick around! Keep us posted! How are you feeling? You must be so excited! Baby dust to all the ladies and happy dust to you dream!

Ivz, do you have a pretty regular cycle? Thanks to opk I learned that I O a few days later than I thought!!! No wonder it's taking so long lol!!!:haha: when do you usually start testing?

Dream I'm so happy for you :happydance:

A friend of mine said she had a dream I was preggers, hoping she's right! No symptoms, had a lightning moment of nausea earlier along with a quick mild cramping sensation on my right side. Other than that, not much else is happening. 10dpo tomorrow, AF due Friday. I've decided not to test till 1 week late. Tbh, I'm tired of squinting and analyzing tests. I just want to see an obvious positive! Here's to hoping!

How is everyone doing today? Hope u ladies don't mind me hanging around? Good luck to the ladies still in tww and hope u all get ur bfps and to the ladies that have already been caught by the witch, may this be the last time that u come face to face with that hag. Good luck and baby dust to all xx

Hello! I'm good bding all day err day lol! Burning out a little but really trying to enjoy it and make this mission happen! Waiting for O..should be soon judging by cm..I stopped opks this month since i never got a real positive..felt like I wasted them with bad timing. I definitely want you to stick around! Keep us posted! How are you feeling? You must be so excited! Baby dust to all the ladies and happy dust to you dream!

Thanks Hun. Hopefully u get that O soon and DH's swimmers can finish this mission once and for all lol. Good luck and baby dust xx

Ivz, do you have a pretty regular cycle? Thanks to opk I learned that I O a few days later than I thought!!! No wonder it's taking so long lol!!!:haha: when do you usually start testing?

A friend of mine said she had a dream I was preggers, hoping she's right! No symptoms, had a lightning moment of nausea earlier along with a quick mild cramping sensation on my right side. Other than that, not much else is happening. 10dpo tomorrow, AF due Friday. I've decided not to test till 1 week late. Tbh, I'm tired of squinting and analyzing tests. I just want to see an obvious positive! Here's to hoping!

Good luck Hun, hope this is it for u x

Tmi alert!

I had brown watery cm when I wiped just now. I did a quick cervix check and still, brownish watery cm. Mild cramping, 10dpo. Af due tomorrow according to FF. I did use an opk, being curious, and it came out kind of dark for being this late in my cycle. I just refuse to test until I'm late LATE! Ahhhh!!!! Could it be IB? (Let's be serious, it's most likely AF lol.) I'll attach a pic of the opk for fun...this is what boredom looks like. :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5

I thought I had a regular cycle ..only started temping 2 cycles now..this is the 3rd and on cycle 1 I O'd on cd 14 and had af on cd 29. Cycle 2 I O'd on cd 23 and had af on cycle day 36. On cycle 1 I had 1 result that I thought was positive but it was almost as dark as the control ..not quite there. The second cycle I did not have anything close to a positive but I started testing too early since I thought I would O around cd 14. Anyway all that to say I was getting really worried that I didn't O when I would get - opks all the time..but I always have a clear temp shift and decided to stop worrying and focus on the positive.
Maybe I should start testing today tho..cd 15 hopefully Ill get a positive and it will calm me a little. Would you suggest testing tomorrow?

I totally understand waiting a week to test..it's sooo hard but sometimes af is easier to deal with than a bfn!

Good luck to all! Xx

Tmi alert!

I had brown watery cm when I wiped just now. I did a quick cervix check and still, brownish watery cm. Mild cramping, 10dpo. Af due tomorrow according to FF. I did use an opk, being curious, and it came out kind of dark for being this late in my cycle. I just refuse to test until I'm late LATE! Ahhhh!!!! Could it be IB? (Let's be serious, it's most likely AF lol.) I'll attach a pic of the opk for fun...this is what boredom looks like. :rofl:

Ooo didn't see this before! Looks like a strong + opk..oh what the hell just frer!! Lol but I understand if you don't...but I'm sure it's sooo hard! Good luck with wtv u choose!

Tmi alert!

:test::test::test::test: i am a bad influence :haha:

I thought I had a regular cycle ..only started temping 2 cycles now..this is the 3rd and on cycle 1 I O'd on cd 14 and had af on cd 29. Cycle 2 I O'd on cd 23 and had af on cycle day 36. On cycle 1 I had 1 result that I thought was positive but it was almost as dark as the control ..not quite there. The second cycle I did not have anything close to a positive but I started testing too early since I thought I would O around cd 14. Anyway all that to say I was getting really worried that I didn't O when I would get - opks all the time..but I always have a clear temp shift and decided to stop worrying and focus on the positive.
Maybe I should start testing today tho..cd 15 hopefully Ill get a positive and it will calm me a little. Would you suggest testing tomorrow?

I totally understand waiting a week to test..it's sooo hard but sometimes af is easier to deal with than a bfn!

Good luck to all! Xx

yea i would suggest testing everyday and if u have enough ic then i would suggest twice a day so u don't miss ur surge. Good luck x

Is it possible to O and not have a +opk..is the temp shift the only true sign? Or can I have a temp shift and no O?

I agree with Dream! I actually test twice a day till it gets darker, then 3 times a day till it lightens back up. Your surge could be super fast!

You guys are killing me lol!!!!! I'm gunna try to hold off till I'm late! Every time I buy a test, I literally start my period as I'm POAS :rofl:

Ok you guys are right..ill start testing again! Lol just ordered ics..I've been using pharmacy ones so it was getting expensive!

ic's r the way to go. Those bad boys are God sent. I use to use clear blue didital the smiley face and the cost was killing me , then i started ic's and used clear blue for confirmation, then i stopped clear blue completely lol. Good luck x

I'm out too! Yesterday was just AF spotting, she showed up full force this AM. Onto May!

I'm out too! Yesterday was just AF spotting, she showed up full force this AM. Onto May!

https://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0413/epic-hugs-friends-adventure-time.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->