• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mississauga, ON Meetup!

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
Since Vickie, Tyff and I had so much fun at our Zoo meet, we thought we'd try for a meet in Mississauga for those of on that side of Toronto!

Just wondering who has an interest in a meet, and what type of suggestions you have?

We were throwing around going to Square One.

Whose interested, and what would you like to do!?

me me me! I LOVED the zoo meet, it was so much fun meeting up with other mommy's :D

Square one would be great for me as it's very close transit wise to where I live now

Square one would be fun! I better start saving my money :blush:

Would your OHs be going? I'm not sure if mine would come, he'd probably at least pick us up/drop us off, Missisauga isn't far away at all!

umm not sure if Stan would go or not, that's close enough for me to get there via public transit on my own. If we did it on a weekday I don't think he'd come (he had to play hooky today :blush: :rofl:)

What month would you guys be looking at??

I'm just going to sit here and pout, a lot! :cry:

Why dont you girls do a Saskatchewan meetup! Fly yourselves out here for the weekend...eh eh eh?! Sounds good to me :rofl:

tasha - i probably won't bother bringing andrew again. i have my own car so i don't really need him to come with me, and one of the main reasons he came to the zoo was because he loves the zoo, and i was a little nervous meeting the girls incase we didn't get along or something! :rofl: that way i had him there with me!

honestly - anytime is good for me. day of the week doesn't matter, andrew has changing days off... month doesn't matter either as i have nothing to do anyways! LOL

Square One is really busy on the weekends, I think I'd prefer going during the week maybe??

During the week works for us, gets us out :D I'm flexible, no car so I don't really go many places unless I walk :rofl: Getting out is good for me and Hannah

Hope we didn't scare you too much Natalie ;)

:rofl:
nope! not at all. i love hannah! she's so cute. and now that i've seen the real personality instead of just seeing her in the pictures, it makes me smile more when i see the pictures! heheh!

Make it mid-December to mid-January sometime and I'll be a definite maybe :rofl: It's looking more and more likely that we'll get to Oakville for a month at Christmas time :wohoo:

Pinkmac - I love your new avatar!!!!

x

so Tasha when would be good for you? Seems Natalie and I are pretty much open any time :rofl:

What is square 1? I dont think i've heard of it...

You know, you guys could all come down here for a meet :D

Hmm I'm on maternity leave LOL so it's not like I have that much to do with my day either :rofl:

Ummm I would say June 25 or 26 (Thurs or Fri), my mum is off those 2 days, I'd get the car or she'd come out with me-- she'd go to my aunts for the day and I'd get to shop, I'd drop her off or she'd drop me :)

I can see if I can try and make it down! I don't have a car, so I'm reliant on Phil to bring me places. I don't think we could do the Friday as we're heading to Kingston that day for a family reunion.

I can always try and make the next meet! This one was so much fun, I sooooo want to do it again!!!!

:)

Do you guys want to maybe try going to Niagara Falls in the future??!?! Maybe even like fall or next year... they have some outlet shopping there & lots to do, some things are a bit pricey but you can stay cheap pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->