• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mixed pregnancy test results!!!!!

i can see 2 lines there love FX

17 days late and still no period!!!

i did another test this morning using one from the pound shop and guess what another bfn...

i think im going mad!!

17 days late and still no period!!!

i did another test this morning using one from the pound shop and guess what another bfn...

i think im going mad!!

Do you feel pregnant?? Id go and see the doctor if I were you :shrug: Im only 2 days late and Im going crazy lol I think you have done well to get over 2 weeks late and not have been to docs already :hugs:

that test looks positive i would get down your docs.xxx

With this pregnancy i tested on the day my period was late BFN, tested 2 days laster BFN and then a week late BFP but it was faint

done another test with a predictor and another faint positive so going to make a appointment with the doc so keep your fingers crossed
x x

My fingers are crossed for a :bfp: confirmation from your doc!!

Hi Dora,

I would use the SAME test that you got your faint positive on, and only that one. That way you will know if the line is getting darker like it should be. I really hope its a lovely sticky baby for you, but I do know that sometimes you get mixed results like that with an ectopic pregnancy, so definitely best to see your gp and get referred for a scan, to be on the safe side. Very best of luck xxx

Dora78: that looks like a positive to me too!! congrats!!!

Tashalina: I am in a similar situation like you I am only 2 days late and tested with a cheapie yesterday and got a bfn. I have been feeling really queasy that past couple of days, I hope I am like you baillie that I get a BFP a week late...But I have been having light brownish spotting...i am usally very very regular.

baby dust to all...

i have made the appointment with doctor, its 4.50 on tuesday!!

really nervous now:{

will keep you up dated

thanks again x x

i went to the docs today and he was happy with the 5 faint tests i took to show him and told me to ring maternity and book my scan

so i am preg after all, still dont seem real......

yay, seriously, that's awesome!!!!!!! congrats, it might take a little while to sink in, but you are preggers... keep us updated!!!!!!!!!

PREGGO! :wohoo: well done love! hope it sinks in soon, enjoy it as it will fly by <3

hey that happened to me just last month with predictor tests, i was getting bfp's all the time with them and bfn's with every other test, i personally dont trust those tests, eventually the dctor done a beta hcg test and there was no hcg detected, this probably isnt your case as your doc is happy with you booking into maternaty but i dont trust them, congrats love
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"