Mixes!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://images.ciao.com/iuk/images/products/normal/888/Colman_s_Sausage_Casserole_Mix__6507888.jpg

Like this only not sausage :lol: Are these really fattening? I have no idea what I'm looking out for :oops:

Yup I love them, ideal for a minumal prep dinner. Ijust grab some chicken or what have you and mix that up and stick it all in a dish with a load of veg chopped up in. stich it in the oven with some baking potatoes, and job done. They are not fattening, (unless you get some of the creamy cheese ones they do!) but obviously lack the goodness of having made the sauce yourself using normal ingredience, but still better than uying it as a ready meal with loads of preservatives in it.

Great stuff - Thanks Cat :D

Yuck wouldn't use those in a million years! I bet they are high salt content even if they aren't high fat. :?

I admit I don't like them all but I do like some of them :D Most for chilli :D

Helen said:
Yuck wouldn't use those in a million years! I bet they are high salt content even if they aren't high fat. :?

I dont think they are any worse than a gravy granule, as they are the same sort of thing basically, just like a stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->