MMC 8th Jan still no AF?

Mrs.Stockdale

Reaction score
Hiya I was just wanting to know how long it took for others to get AF?

hi i still havent mine yet. i think there is a poll for this. normally 4- 6weeks sometimes longer. tick tock?

D&C on the 11/01 and AF on the 08/02. exactly 4 weeks to the day. although anything from 4-6 weeks is the norm. Hope this helps. xx

still very early over here, but i haven't had one yet hon, it's been 9 days. i thought i might of had one straight away tbh as i did after my daughter, well 12 days pp bleeding, then 2 day break, then af, but nothing yet.
:hugs: xx

Yeah I had cramping a week ago but still nothing!!! I hope some thing happens soon. Doctor told me that I might want to start testing soon so we shall see.

I had MMC on 1st Jan and still no AF. I'm starting to wonder if the mifepristone used fro medical management delays things.
Did you have ERPC or medical management?

I naturally miscarried on the 16th dec and im still waiting for mine almost 9 weeks on! Doctor has put me on tablets to help try bring it on, although he said he wasnt worried that i hadnt had AF yet! x

Took just over 7wks for mine, an awful waiting game :hugs:

i had ercp on the 7th and had AF 8 days ago.

have you been trying this month?

Yeah we had been trying but AF came this morning. SO now to start again, tic toc

Hi

I found out I had a MMC on Jan 17. Had medical management on Jan 31.

On Feb 1 and Feb 9 I went for a blood test for HCG levels and it was below 5 by Feb 9 so I figure if that was when around my body would start the cycle again.. At that rate I won't get AF until the first week of March! So I'm not too worried, it is a long time to wait and hopefully it will come sooner..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->