MMC diagnosed today

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by ElaineG, Apr 6, 2011.

1. ElaineG

ElaineG Well-Known Member

Baby had HB at 6 weeks, 118 bpm, at 8 week 2 day 171 bpm (these two us's were done on advanced US machines), another us at 8w3d showed no heartbeat (on docs mobile us device), another US at 10 week 1 day showed baby measures at 8w5d and no hb (on docs mobile us device)....Could my doc be wrong? I don't understand why this is happening...Should I do a d&c or should I wait another 2 weeks and get another US...I'm going crazy and feel depression surrounding me

2. Andypanda6570

Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

I would go now to a different doctor / do you have any signs of loosing the baby like blood , something? Please don't wait any longer if you have to go to the emergency room then go they will help you.
    xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3. Alpinestars

Alpinestars Well-Known Member

I totally agree with Andypanda, go and get a second opinion Living in such limbo is awful Which ever way it may go, you need to know so that decisions can be made

Thinking of you
    Jo
    X

4. Narla83

Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

I agree with the ladies, get a second opinion hun for your own mind!! Esp if the machines wernt as advanced in the second lot of scans!

Good luck.xx