MMC diagnosed today

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by ElaineG, Apr 6, 2011.

  1. ElaineG

    ElaineG Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2011
    Messages:
    45
    Likes Received:
    0
    Baby had HB at 6 weeks, 118 bpm, at 8 week 2 day 171 bpm (these two us's were done on advanced US machines), another us at 8w3d showed no heartbeat (on docs mobile us device), another US at 10 week 1 day showed baby measures at 8w5d and no hb (on docs mobile us device)....Could my doc be wrong? I don't understand why this is happening...Should I do a d&c or should I wait another 2 weeks and get another US...I'm going crazy and feel depression surrounding me
     
  2. Andypanda6570

    Andypanda6570 3 Boys and an Angel Ava

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    6,139
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would go now to a different doctor / do you have any signs of loosing the baby like blood , something? Please don't wait any longer if you have to go to the emergency room then go they will help you.
    xoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
     
  3. Alpinestars

    Alpinestars Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Messages:
    219
    Likes Received:
    0
    I totally agree with Andypanda, go and get a second opinion Living in such limbo is awful Which ever way it may go, you need to know so that decisions can be made

    Thinking of you
    Jo
    X
     
  4. Narla83

    Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2010
    Messages:
    2,640
    Likes Received:
    0
    I agree with the ladies, get a second opinion hun for your own mind!! Esp if the machines wernt as advanced in the second lot of scans!

    Good luck.xx
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice