Mmmm whats for dinner!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone having a roast dinner today?

We're having lamb, veg, roastie tatoes & yorkshires with gravy, mint sauce & apple sauce :twisted:

i was thinking of having a roast but not chicken as we had chicken stew last night

worst thingis i have to go out and buy it all yet

a roast god i struggle cooking micro chips!!!!

mite go n gatecrash my dads roast seen as im all alone!!

i'm making Porh loin chop things!, with cauli in cheese and chive sauce with mash and another veg, just don't know what yet :D

Mmm Jo sounds scrummy :D

Whats the sauce? You make or packet?

I make it, the packet stuff makes me feel sick :)

Common then let's bag the recipe :twisted:

Ok easiset way is to use cornflour, so if you don't have any go get some :D

this is only a guide as i do it off top of my head

2 tbles corn flour
1/2-3-4 pint whole milk
as much cheese as you want!!!
and about tble chives (i use dried)

put cornflour in a pan and slowly add milk stirring all the time ( i have heat on high for this) then turn heat down slightly and you should feel it start to thicken.
Add cheese and chives still stirring as it gets thicker takeit off the heat as it still thikens and you don't want it too thick

dead easy and i hoped that made sense as i am crap at writing stuff like that down

No probs hun
but if it goes wrong I take no responsibility :D

Tammy wants a roast but this would require me to get off my arse and going to ASDA.

So it kinda depends on if I can be bothered!!

What do you think?

Should I be nice???

What should it be worth????

did you get snuggles last nigh/this morning?? if you did then you must go to asda!! lol!

I was gonna make stew & dumplings.... but not got the stuff.... might wonder over to sainsburys with Kaz and get stuff

xox

I can smell my dinner mmmmmmmm

Suppose to be doing loads of other things but I keep nipping back here :shock:

I'm having Takout instead now!!!!

Oh won footie crd in pub so he is paying :D

I will do pork tommorow i promise

We never have a Sunday roast (unless we accidentally on purpose drop in at mum's) :D

I'll be having whatever is left in the freezer, probably some sort of chicken in breadcrumbs and whatever else i can rustle up....

I've not been shopping yet as refuse to go to asda at a weekend.

Nightmare isn't it!!! I have trolley rage all the time, OH doesn't allow me to push the trolley :rofl:

I made boring Shepards Pie,I cook properly all week with at least 3 different veg every day and he has a roast evry thursday too so couldnt be bothered today hence the above meal.....they are saying they are starvig still,got to make a Syrup sponge pudding tomorrow and a mincemeat pie (savoury type)

b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"