Mmmm whats for dinner!

Take away Pizza...hmmm

Diet starts tomorrow :(

I just ate a chick and mush pot noodle and nearly puked.........i really fancy a pancake with melted cheese and spring onion :cry:

HayleyB said:
did you get snuggles last nigh/this morning?? if you did then you must go to asda!! lol!

I was gonna make stew & dumplings.... but not got the stuff.... might wonder over to sainsburys with Kaz and get stuff

xox

We did so well today (AG & I) we got Charley dog on his lead and walked to sainsburys.... which now closes at 4 the muppets, so they wouldn't let us in... So we walked to Asda in town and got stuff for the stew.....

We had pizza at about 5 cos G wasn't home from the football, and the dumplings are now nearly ready.... i really need to start cooking earlier!!

But we excercised and are getting daily veg guideline! lol!!!!

Go team us!!!

ill turn into a drunk now youve introduced me to that marzipan tasting stuff :lol:

You guys made me so hungry that I had to make a pot roast. Got it on the stove now. I like this time dealy being in the States. Thanks for the sauce, I think that will go good with the roast.

that was definetly the good thing about beeing full employed: I always had an excuse why I did not have time/energy too cook :roll:

I do like real cooking: having a nice recipe, plenty of time, but this "what will we have ready for lunch everday thing" is giving me a hard time :wink:

Anyway: Matthias prefers french fries (called Pommes in Germany) - which are too unhealthy to serve too often - but have you ever tried to discuss healthy food with an 1 1/2 year old???

I'm making Quorn sausage casserole with loads of mashed potatoes tonight.

Can't wait *drools*

Cx

Got a ham shank sitting here and have a slow cooker,any suggestions ladies,was thinking either lentil soup with it or some sort of stock or casserole,got vegetarian daughter so out of question with her but thought me and hubby may enjoy. Brain gone to mush
Bex.x

were having spag bol tonight... extra spicy :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmm actually wouldn't mind a bit of that!! :p

I've decided I want a fat night & decided we'r going to have a fry!

Bacon, sausages, hash browns, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, fried bread, scrambled egg & a nice fried egg :headspin: Mmmmmm

we are having lasagne tonight, i love making lasagne, with garlic bread ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmm we love making lasanagh too with salad - Stop or I'll change my mind lol

Sausage and mash and thick onion gravy
mmmmmmmmm
https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/homerdrool.gif

I'm making Quorn sausage casserole and loads of mash potato. Promised myself it 2 days ago but when I walked past the chippy it smelt lovely so had to pop in for chips and curry sauce and a meat and potato pie :oops: .

And for brekkie tomorrow hubby is making me a big sausage, mushroom and egg barm. (He doesn't know it yet)

Ooh I'm so hungry, could just eat a big plate of mash.

Cx

Steak & salad for us tonight Mmmmmmm & the SECOND night he'd of cooked in a row :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->