Mmmm whats for dinner!

Woohoo Wobbles!! :loopy:

I think I will be doing something with chicken, possibly jacket pots and sweetcorn Mmmmmmmmmm

I'm doing Hollands Steak and Kidney Puddings with Boiled new potatoes (tinned of course) and peas.

It's not that I can't cook, I just can't be bothered...honest! :oops:

Charm X

Me neither Charm, it is a ready cooked chicken today, as it was yesterday :oops: But I will COOK a meat pie tomorrow , with boiled pots, veg & Gravy MMmmmmmmmmmmm :wink:

Prawn curry, with chick satay and naan bread today ......

there goes my diet ...............

Cat
xxxx

ROAST CHICKEN!!!! :dance:
roast spuds and sweet potato, mash swede and carrots,cabbage,stuffing and THICK gravy

Mmmm missed our roastie weekend gone :(

Ohh on Sunday, we had.....

Roast Pork, roast pots, boiled pots, veg, gravy and a yorkshire pudding!

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Been to my cookery evening class tonight.... made salmon fish cakes :sick: I hate fish, but OH wanted to try them and now I can't get the smell off my hands. :(

Ohhh I LOVE fishcakes!!!

Ok dont call me a pig lol Im ment to be watching my wate as my job depends on me looking *good* I had curry chips and 3 bits of good home made choc cake thank god I live with my manger ha ha

Anyone having a roast dinner today?

We're having lamb, veg, roastie tatoes & yorkshires with gravy, mint sauce & apple sauce :twisted:

picadillo con arroz

aka

ground beef with white rice :yummy:

Sunday dinner - slow roasted lamb, I've not had lamb in ages and really looking forward to it, my Mum makes the best Sunday dinners ever

We are having Roast Chicken, new potatoes, cauli and broccoli, cabbage, Paxo and gravy.

I really should get off here and finish cooking it lol.

How old :wacko:

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"