MMR Wednesday - Red mark today?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
DD had her MMR on Wednesday and when I was changing her nappy this morning I noticed this.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/RainbowDrop_x/248923_2118000947201_1161061396_32635558_2824043_n.jpg

Is this normal do you think? It doesn't seem to be bothering her at all but I didn't know if I should put something on it?

I dont think Ill be much help here, but I just wanted to say that I get a similar reaction after injections/mosquito bites. It doesnt hurt and never comes to anything, just goes down on it's own. Nonetheless, Im aware of the difference between an adult and a baby. I think if I was worried about it, Id make a quick GP appt just to put my own mind at rest :) xx

Looks the same as what my LO had after her's it went down after a few days and didnt bother her either xxxx

DS's lasted less than 2 days and he wasn't bothered. It felt warm to touch, but otherwise okay. Ring your GP if you're concerned though.

My LO didn't react like that. If it's hot, I would speak to someone about it. If it's not hot and she doesn't seem bothered, I wouldn't worry, but obviously keep an eye on it.

My LO has had this happen before with other jabs. Went away in a few days. I wouldn't worry. My LO only had his MMR yesterday so it's too soon to see if this one will come up like that but I expect it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->