Moby v BabyHawk?

I like it too, although OH gets the credit for picking up that pattern.

I totally know about the wait!!! I scoured through ALL the "in stock" one with the hopes that there would be one that we wanted that could ship in a few days. Unfortunately we were so liking the pattern we picked we opted to wait for it.

:hissy: I want it now!!!!!

i really would love a sling aswell i just don't know if i'm gonna use it enough :dohh: I've been having a little look the BH mei taiavergaing about £53, sure is saw them somewhere for £49 but i lost it!

i really would love a sling aswell i just don't know if i'm gonna use it enough :dohh: I've been having a little look the BH mei taiavergaing about £53, sure is saw them somewhere for £49 but i lost it!

Why don't you look for another style Mei Tai that's cheaper (say on ebay), if you like it then flog it back on and buy one you really want. That way you haven't lost loadsa £££ in the process of deciding they're not for you!

xxx

morning :D only just seen this. i havent tried the moby and i also have used my bh for long periods of time yet, but the times i have used it i didnt feel her weight on my shoulders at all. just on the hips. it'd be great if you could try before you buy ey! :D xxx

Well I've now sold my Moby and my other carrier is doing ok on ebay so looks like I had better buy one asap.....I've been doing loadsa research on the net since last night on BabyHawks and am so far impressed...just need one now!

Since you all said you love 'em, I hope I do too! :winkwink:

xxx

Noo not at all! :D I love zebra! The best thing is you can reverse them, so can have one side plain if the pattern doesnt match your outfit that day xxx

Brown straps with brown zebra print or black with black zebra? :shrug:

OMG - I keep looking at different ones and can't decide :haha:

xx

The possiblities are almost endless! :happydance:

I'd go black with the Zebra print. That way if you ever have more, you can use it again without it being too gender specific?

I got this one https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen...5.html?zenid=59c374d495bf9b79c0d30839098d0196 scroll down its called patch charcoal. love it :D x

What do you think to red with zebra print? Bit too much/too girly? :shrug:

OMG - decide Laurie :dohh:

A lot of the ones you can buy in the UK are more girly IMO (and I love 'em) but I have a little boy :haha:

Maya - your colour choice is lovely!

x

Hmm think red and zebra may be abit OTT!

What colours would go best with your wardrobe?

x

That's it...I've been boring and gone for black with black/white medalion and plain black on reverse.

If I get on with it I'm going to get one custom made to exact requirements as I couldn't get what I really wanted in the UK :-(

I also wanted it quick to use this weekend as I no longer have my Moby :cry:

xx

PS. Am soooo excited now!!! :dance:

Maya...how are you getting on with yours now? Have you found a comfy position for little Layla?

I havent worn it for much longer than 10 minutes so far. But hopefull at the weekend will have a good go so will let you know xxx

black = good choice!!! will go with most thhings n if you dont like it will be easier as not gender specific!!!

hope it comes sooon :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Exactly my thoughts and will go with any nappies/babylegs/outfits too! :thumbup:

I will get a custom one if I get on well with it...just none in the UK were what I really wanted :-(

On a plus note, I paid for special delivery so it'll be here by 1pm tomorrow :dance:

Maya - let us know how you get with yours this weekend :D

xx

Im wearing mine now on my back (just hoovered the house lol) and its fab!! Not so great sitting down but walking about feels brill. Nath had to help me get Layla in though... I was too frightened she'd fall if I started faffing about putting her on my back lol! xxx Thumbs up from me :D xxx

Heya ! I think youll find the babyhawk or any meitai ultimately so much more comfy than a stretchy wrap as babies get bigger and heavier stretchy wraps get less and less comfy in my experience :)
Theres a really funky skull n crossbones one on ebay at the min !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->