Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Ye my fave is Sophia Rose (and DH's) at the minute Jack is our top boys name, as there are quite a few Ethan James in our area, we will see. How is your wedding planning going?

Dan-O just read in your siggy, hope your ok hun!? :hugs: xx

I feel a bit low today, I found out 2 new women at work are pregannt and the one heavily pregnant leaving on maternity today. I can't help thinking I should have my baby now.

Arghhh. I just feel so tearful. I hope its just my hormones - I am 6dpo today, so maybe its just pmt!

oh well - off on holiday tomorrow so need to keep smiling :)

Dan-O
I don't know what to say - just that I'm so sorry and am thinking of you x

Aww thanks ladies :hugs: Yes angel number 3 for me, just waiting for it to start really.
Very sad to be losing another, was really looking forward to having two children close in age. Maybe I will get lucky again sometime soon, I hope so!

I'm going to go and get a hcg beta done after the bank holiday, just to double check there is nothing to worry about molar wise, but I'm sure it will be fine :flower:

Dano im so sorry to read your post...sending you some big hugs. Think if it will help then defo have a check...it doesnt hurt. You can still have little ones close in age honey. Thinking of you

xxx

Rachel - Plans are going great thank you! Gave notice of our marriage today so we gotta chose our vows now! Exciting times!

Lotte- i still feel a little tearful when i hear another friend is preggo so i think its normal. Big hugs for you lovely. Got your holiday to look forward to now so hopefully that will help distract you...then when you get back it wont be long till ttc!

xxx

So exciting Laura! its not long now till your big day!

I hope you get lucky again soon, Dan-o :hugs:

Yep got my holiday to look forward to. We leave the house at half five, tomorrow morning so exciting times!

lotte honey have an awesome holiday! Your gonna have an amazing time and i Cant wait to hear all about it! Xxx

So i arrived in one piece! Flight went well and i am currently trying my upmost to stay up as late as possible - it is currently just after 7pm and i have been up for 20 hrs! Apparently jet lag will be better if i go to bed at local time, but am really flagging now!

Hotel is great, its in boston, so gotta work for a few days then we go to new york, then back to boston, before we fly back!

Have lots planed for tomorrow...

Hope you are all having a good weekend (and long weekend in uk!)

Xxx

Down to 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Only 8 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Are you glad you did it before your trip?? I bet by the time you do the next one you will be negative!!!!

Hope you have a lovely time lotte! I'm jealous!!!!! :) xx

Am seeing my midwife later for my 'booking in' appointment (I'm 8+3 by my LMP dates). Last night I didn't sleep a wink as when I was getting ready for bed there was brownish/red when I wiped (sorry if TMI). I know this isn't necessarily a bad sign but I'm worrying now. However, there hasn't been anymore since and no cramping. I've got my scan on Friday but that seems a long time to wait now. I'll see what the midwife says. Don't really need any replies but helps to write down worries sometimes. Bleurgh.

Oh avgabcon, hope the time flies between now and Friday for your scan. I know its easier said than done, but try not to worry. Thinking of you and hoping for the best xx

Dan-o, how are you doing? Big hugs and so sorry to hear of your loss xx

My new meds arrived today so have started to try and make my body more baby friendly. Fingers crossed that this helps make things happen quicker.

avgabcon - i was told by my midwife that at 8-9 weeks you can have an implantation bleed which is usually a brown blood with no cramping. Tell your midwife and see what see can do see if they can brin your scan forward? Its natural to worry anyway let alone with having gone through this molar stuff. Im sure all is well....sending you hugs

xxx

Jacky - i have everything crossed for you! Glad you have them and are taking them! Hugs

xxx

AFM positive opk last night and today which means another different cycle but hey at least i have all the signs of O.... and ttc is in less than a month! WOOP!

XXX

Am seeing my midwife later for my 'booking in' appointment (I'm 8+3 by my LMP dates). Last night I didn't sleep a wink as when I was getting ready for bed there was brownish/red when I wiped (sorry if TMI). I know this isn't necessarily a bad sign but I'm worrying now. However, there hasn't been anymore since and no cramping. I've got my scan on Friday but that seems a long time to wait now. I'll see what the midwife says. Don't really need any replies but helps to write down worries sometimes. Bleurgh.

Fingers crossed hun, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I also think they will probably get you scanned a bit sooner in light of the spotting :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->