Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blakesmom, how'd your scan go? Hope they get more organised for you or you can find somewhere you feel comfortable. Its hard to feel relaxed when they are so unorganised. Hope all goes well xx

Lotte good luck with your bloods. Fingers crossed. Hope you can start trying soon xx

Dano and Mummy2Corban, good luck over the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for positives x

tina- thinking of you today! Sending positive thoughts. Let us know how it goes xxx

Took another test today to feed my poas addiction! There is still a line but it is very faint - so hopefully it will be ok on Sun.

My urine has always been low - and is currently less than 4 (less than 25 is normal)

I think once I am fully hydrated (with Squah!! hehe) I should be ok

I just pray my levels don't start f**king about now!

Lotte glad to hear the line was faint - hopefully afetr lots of squash it will be even lighter! Good luck for your next lot of results! I'm not sure how I would have coped without squash - I drink so much of it!

Tina - Good luck for your scan today :hugs:

Lotte - glad your test was lighter! Fingers crossed that results are nearly there. My urine is around 10 i think!

xxx

Lotte - glad your test was lighter! Fingers crossed that results are nearly there. My urine is around 10 i think!

xxx

Thats what is weird - my urine is <4 (they don't give a number when urine is lessthan 4) and my blood is 12 (they don't give a number when <2 i.e. 1or 0)

perhaps it is because I stay do hydarted normally - with the aid of squash - Mrs Wag!!! Heheh!!!

They say my bloods are less than 2 and my urine is 10-11...i do drink lots of water :) been trying to be a good girl!!!

xxx

I think I'm just going to try!

I'm not expecting to ovulate for at least another week, so if the results are terrible then I will wait, otherwise I'll go for it- maybe more NTNP until they are negative.

Hopefully next week brings another small drop - I mean it only has another 8 to go now, so even a small drop would be great at this stage.

Well lotte im hoping those results show a lovely little drop! NTNP would be a good idea but maybe you will have your results before OV?? Either way im a little excited!

xxx

Lotte, just a thought, your small amount of HCG might be turning your OPK positive, it did with me.
Hope you get your BFP as soon as you start TTC tho, will you wait until you hit negative betas first? xx

Lotte, just a thought, your small amount of HCG might be turning your OPK positive, it did with me.
Hope you get your BFP as soon as you start TTC tho, will you wait until you hit negative betas first? xx

Hi Dan-o ,

I never really get a positive opk! last month I had very faint ones and then 2 darker ones and then a temp rise on bbt, and back to faint.

Even the month I conceived I never got an actual positive. So who knows!

I think I will NTNP now - I think from a pschological (spell??) I will - I need to start moving forward - I mentioned this to cx and they were not too bothered and said it was totally up to me.

I hope we all get our BFP real soon!

Sorry for the delay in updating--Thankfully everything was PERFECT in there. The ultrasound tech was lovely and remembered (or at least had good notes!) that she scanned me when I was preggo with Blake so that was nice. They were happy with how everything looked and booked me back @ 20 weeks for the anatomy scan--come on July 13th!! Next Midwife appointment is in 3 weeks (boo have to do a PAP that day). Here are some pics:

Attachments

• CSC_2904.jpg
    CSC_2904.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CSC_2905.jpg
    CSC_2905.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
beautiful scan pictures tina! Bet that was such a relief to see little one dancing. So happy for you that all was well. Congratulations lovely! Roll on July! He he xxx

Tina -I am so so happy for you! Roll on 20 weeks!

Whats everyone's plans for the weekend?

I am knee deep in revision - I have another exam in 12 days and as you can imagine have done no work in the last 2 weeks! Also have blood test tomorrow.

Aww what beautiful scan pics blakesmom!

Chris has been tiling the bathroom so me and Corban went out with my mum and her fella! Now chilling upstairs watching telebox.

Lotte how is revision?

Dano - still BD?

Jacky - how are you feeling?

Tina - YAY!!!!

XXX

Revision is getting boring! Only 2 weeks and it will be done and a nice long jubilee weekend!

Ooh - how does the bathroom look? Part of your ongoing DIY projects?
I don't think I'd leave my OH to tile the bathroom - I don't know what I'd come home to!!!

What you watching on TV? I was going to watch the Voice but missed the start so ended up in front of the books (and the computer as well!! hehe!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->