Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sounds lie a massive job, tiling the bathroom. You must have a very skilled hubby! Im with Lotte, don't think i'd leave mine doing it, i've had to face it that neither of us are good with home handy work. Must be really exciting to see the results of your hard work.

Lotte, good luck with the study. Almost done. What are you studying?

I don't think I felt this tired with the others so taking that as a good sign. Trying to work out if I have enough energy to go to the gym. At least its cycling class so I can sit down a lot. Really missing my usual gym sessions.

How are you feeling MrsWag?

Thanks so much ladies!!! Laura--Do you have before/after pics to show us?? Bathroom remodel is next on DH's list in our home--I would much rather do our Kitchen next tho!!

Hey ladies! I haven't been on for a while. But the good news is that my hCG hit zero a couple weeks ago, so that means it happened sometime between 7 & 8 weeks post D&C.

It looks like most of you ladies on here are pregnant or just about to start trying. I'm just curious how long you all have waited since your D&C? I'm so tempted to shortcut, I've found some really impressive articles that shows how unlikely it is to have a repeat PMP or develop GTN with a quick drop to zero hCG.

I waited for 3 months of zero and was @ 5 months from my D&C (PMP in Sept--BFP in March--LMP was 2/22).

I was similar to Blakesmom, but pregnancy was a big surprise and we weren't even ttc yet. A month early.

Sounds lie a massive job, tiling the bathroom. You must have a very skilled hubby! Im with Lotte, don't think i'd leave mine doing it, i've had to face it that neither of us are good with home handy work. Must be really exciting to see the results of your hard work.

Lotte, good luck with the study. Almost done. What are you studying?

I don't think I felt this tired with the others so taking that as a good sign. Trying to work out if I have enough energy to go to the gym. At least its cycling class so I can sit down a lot. Really missing my usual gym sessions.

How are you feeling MrsWag?

I'm studying for an accounting qualification. I work as an analyst/statistician and decided last year to start. I then fell pregnant and was very ill whilst pregnant - morning sickness like nobody's business and extremely tired. Nothing special but certainly not conducive to studying on top of my job!

Then I lost the baby and decided I would concentrate on it. The first part has five modules. This is my fourth - I did the others in Dec, Jan and Apr.

This module is economics - which I find really interesting - although there is lots to learn!

I'm sorry you feel tired - although definitely sounds promising - when is your scan - was it this Thurs?

Hey ladies! I haven't been on for a while. But the good news is that my hCG hit zero a couple weeks ago, so that means it happened sometime between 7 & 8 weeks post D&C.

It looks like most of you ladies on here are pregnant or just about to start trying. I'm just curious how long you all have waited since your D&C? I'm so tempted to shortcut, I've found some really impressive articles that shows how unlikely it is to have a repeat PMP or develop GTN with a quick drop to zero hCG.

Yay! Great news on the negative bloods! :happydance:
Hopefully I'll be next! :)

My D and C was about 8 and a half months ago - I think we are now NTNP but may not be worth listening to me since mine wasn't molar. The lovely ladies here though have adopted me!

I have also done lots of research and agree with you that the risks after getting to negative are very slim especially without treatment. When are you thinking of TTC again?

I had 3 months of negatives, in total 5 months since my d&c. I don't think we were very careful so probably weren't preventing to the level that we should have been and the docs did give me the impression that it wouldn't happen until all the other problems were sorted out. Maybe for once i was relaxed about the whole thing.

Should have a scan on Thursday. Wont see much just confirm dates. Find out my levels from Friday's test tomorrow so hopefully are still rising normally.

You study sounds good. Excellent that you are almost done. Good luck with your exam.
When do you have your next bloods. Have everything crossed for a negative and for this month to be your lucky month xx

Fab news on the neg betas, makes life so much simpler!
We waited about 6 months from the end of chemo, so about 9 months from the D+C.

We were not as lucky as all the other ladies on here and it took quite a while for us to become pregnant again. We had another MC (normal one) after 12 cycles of trying again, then my boy came along 3 or 4 cycle later!

I had 3 months of negatives, in total 5 months since my d&c. I don't think we were very careful so probably weren't preventing to the level that we should have been and the docs did give me the impression that it wouldn't happen until all the other problems were sorted out. Maybe for once i was relaxed about the whole thing.

Should have a scan on Thursday. Wont see much just confirm dates. Find out my levels from Friday's test tomorrow so hopefully are still rising normally.

You study sounds good. Excellent that you are almost done. Good luck with your exam.
When do you have your next bloods. Have everything crossed for a negative and for this month to be your lucky month xx

Definately think being relaxed about it helps! Hope your results tomorrow are good and the scan goes well.

Had blood test today, just gotta wait til wednesday for results.

I had chemo so i had my d&c 13th August and we will try next month. I have done tonnes of research to and even with having chemo the next pregnancy is usually not molar. Charring cross said they hardly see any women return! Ive waited 6 months of my year wait

xxx

Jacky - good luck for thursday!

OH is doing great! Walls done yesterday and floor is being done as we speak. Our house was a rental property before we bought it so they had really made a mess of everything! Beginning of last year i really wanted to move as i was fed up of the cold, damp etc! But after lots of house veiwings we decided to make good of our house (i do love it just dislike being cold) so Jan we done the living room...soooo much comfier, warmer and child friendlier!!!!!! Bath room was damp....we didnt know the bath had been leaking the whole time which has caused it to be soooo damp! Its looking amazing right now! Ill try post a picture once its done! Kitch next...................

Getting AF cramps so she should show her face tomorrow which im so excited about cause then we are OFFICALLY TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXX

Lotte, fingers crossed for Wednesday and a drop xx

Mummy2Corban, wow so much done already. And while you are planning a wedding as well. You are amazing! Getting exciting now. Hope af shows herself very soon so you can start the exciting bit xx

AF showed her face a few hours ago! Im a little excited about it...wont be if she turns up next month though...hehe! Once the bathroom is done we move onto the kitchen! Plan is there done before the wedding!

xxx

Yay for AF mummy2corban!!! :wohoo: Hopefully it's your last for 9 months as well!!!

Thanks for all your responses on your wait times! I think I'm going to just do the 5 months wait...which means we'll start trying in August!!! That actually doesn't sound that far away and I've got so much fun summer plans ahead I think it will fly by.

Congrats to all you preggo girls, it really just inspires me more than anything. Light at the end of the tunnel!

oh i hope it is the last for a while! If i fall this month my AF for the molar was 25up may so Id be roughly on the same time scale.... It doesnt worry me because Id see it as putting right last year wrongs. Any tips ladies? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->