Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Blake's Birthday is Dec 14th. Vicki the due date time is a big milestone to get past--remember to keep your chin up for your other kiddos during the Holidays :flow:

im dreading poppies due date..9th feb...i should have been going on maternity leave after xmas. we have a family holiday booked @ center parcs an i requested a villa in the centre ready for a mad dash to the hospitql as it was 2 weeks from my due date :-+(

lookss like my fertility treatment will be near poppies due date which brings me some peace x

We had a family vacation booked to the ocean when I was suppose to be on my maternity leave--turns out we got to announce this pregnancy while we were there. It ended up being a slight financial hardship taking the time off from work to be on vacation at that time, but it was nice to have something fun to look forward to. Again looking for the happy things to focus on helped me a TON!!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new faces. I am sorry you are here. I hope you get to negative very soon :hugs:

Vicki i am sorry your body is still messing about. I really hope it sorts itself oou soon. When i came off the pill i waited for over 6 months to get af (they said it was my low weight but i think these hormones can mess you up) i am sure af will show her face soon :hugs:

Aimze sorry about the 6. Did you have a blood result which was negative before or just urine? I know i reached negative urine in march but by june was still at 7! i don't know why they botherd with urine they always said to me you are only nehative when blood is 4 or less. When do you think you will be able to start iui?

Tina and Eleanor so close now! I can't wait to see your lo's. Tina you are looking hot though!ythose pictures on facebook are lovely.

I hope evryone else is doing ok. I am ok, still ticking along, af showed up 11 days ago, not really sure what i'm doing. We bd'd last night, although still too early, but am knda sticking to smep, not thinking about it though, staying chilled. In the new year we will see how we feel then.

Love to you all

Xx

Lotte--Thanks so much--I'm feeling like a whale these last few days. They kept getting on my case about the ketones in my urine so I have increased my carbs but now I've really started putting on weight--or it could be all the water retention--I'm not sure--curious to see what they say at my next weigh in... That sounds like a lovely plan to keep everything calm right now--tho I hope you get a lovely surprise BFP for the Holidays :winkwink:

Vicki-I was a basketcase on my PMP baby's due date. It's a hard day, I wish I had planned something enjoyable, but I just treated it like a normal day...which made it worse. Maybe find something to put on the calendar for December 14th?

Lotte-hope you get a surprise BFP too, smep was the trick for us!

afm- I have another OB appointment tomorrow, so I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time (we've seen it twice!). I'm coming to dread these appointments though, always braced for bad news. I should have another ultrasound scheduled for the following week. I just wish this hemorrhage would start to shrink, I think I'd finally relax a bit if it did!

Raff don't panic if you don't hear the HB--K--do they have the ability to do an U/S should they not be able to find it tomorrow?? With Blake and my PMP we heard the heartbeat with the doppler at my first appointment which was around 9 weeks, with this babe I was 10 weeks 2 days and she couldn't find it but was very calm about it--I had to wait until the 12 week ultrasound to confirm he was OK in there which was so hard! I have my next appointment tomorrow too---I'm curious to know how my BP is behaving...

aimze, I am on weekly blood tests. next one is wednesday but i won't hear back until monday because of thanksgiving. is there anything i can do to make these stupid numbers drop quicker? also, i am still spotting (3 1/2 weeks post D&C). Is that normal? My doctor says yes but I am still with my regular OB and I don't think she has seen many cases of molar pregnancies.

Angelcutie, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope that once you get some answers from your doctor and the pathology report you will feel a little better. "Getting to the bottom of things" always tends to help me a little bit. I think that's why this is so hard in the first place. I cannot control when my numbers are going to get to negative and it's driving me nuts to not be able to plan when I will be able to try for a baby. so frustrating! that is something you really want to be in your control!!! ughhhhh. I really like the idea of taking a trip around the time of the baby's due date. I think that could be helpful.

Have a great week everyone and thanks again for your posts. Don't know what I would do without this site.

I got to hear the HB! My doc also said she feels less and less worried about the hemorrhage at this point. I'll have another ultrasound next week and hopefully the blood will show signs of reabsorbing.

Haven't heard from Dano or M2C for a while??? Hope all is well.

YAY for the HB--Good job baby!!

Kabeth--I felt like my spotting went on for a long while, I think I mistoke AF as just spotting to be honest--it was around 25-26 days past D&C but my cycles were longer so I didn't even realize it was AF, but then my 2nd AF after the D&C was super heavy.

gosh i spotted for ages...MMc 1st july an i remember it stopped the week before my holiday on 21st july but came back on my holiday an lasted all the way through to a second holiday i booked to help me with the stress 1st so about 2months of spotting.

omg lottie!! dont tell me that lol!!! i got negatives about 6 weeks ago in urine but never blood...i wanted to do iui next month but cnt with a hcg of 6...next slot is end of jan so hopefully it drops by then!

Kabeth iv heard hormone regulating vitamins help but i wouldnt risk with a molar. my biggest jumps have beeen after a period...not sure if thats because a scan showed up tissue still there so with a period i loose my lining?!

Raf - fab about the heartbeat!

Just wanted to share i had a simple tattoo done of my poppy which helped me...my first an last tattoo an my oh got a matching one :)

I am getting ready to go get my blood test done. It has been neg. So dr wanted to do a 3 montg one and this is it. I not sure what they will have me do after this one. I dont want to hear oh its neg. That is good. But i need to get it out of the way.

Vicki

I am so happy to find this forum. It is very reassuring to read everyone's stories and hear about their progress.

Well here is my story...

My sister in law found out that she was pregnant so a couple months inot it my husband and I decided we should ttc so our kids would have cousins around the same age.

Well I became pregnant on the first try and needless to say we were ecstatic. 8 wk ultrasound looked perfect. heard a little heartbeat and bloodwork all came back just right. 13 wk appt and baby measured only 10wks and no heartbeat. I wasn't even supposed to have an ultrasound at that appointment but thank god i did. d&e next morning. got a call 2 or 3 weeks later stating pregnancy was a partial molar. chest xray blood work every week. it was very scary. the same day i went to the hospital right away to get started. This week i will have my blood drawn for the 8th time.

hcg wk1 - 188
wk2- 60
wk3 -27
wk4 -15
wk5 -9
wk6 -6
wk7 -4
wk8-???

My doctors office considers and 1 or 0 as negative. I know some doctors will consider anything under 5 negative so I am hopeful.

I did get my period betweek wk 5 and 6. My husband and I may or may not have had unprotected sex on day 11 after my period. That was last week so I am stressing about that. My doctor would not be happy with that so soon. He told me we could not ttc until 6 months after negative results.

If I get a negative this week I will feel much better!

vikki how was ur bloods?

Welome ammurray...these ladies hav been fab so your in the right place!! Your levels have dropped quite nicely....im on month 4 an at 6 with next one due next week....my clinic consider a <2 a negative so im hoping in two weeks im there!!

x

I hate how it is going down so slowly. Every time the lab lady calls me Friday morning I cross my fingers and hope for a negative but have yet to get it. This is going to be a long weekend since I have to wait til Monday for results....

They were neg. Of course. I did another opk. Its not positive but its dark afpgain. Before they were almost not even there.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been missing! Been busy with corbans 2nd birthday! And helping my sister out with her new bubba.

Sorry if I miss anyone out in this reply!!!!

Raff so good to hear from you. Things sound good. I'm so glad there keeping an eye on you! May the good results continue.

Amurray sorry you have joined us. This is a great bunch of ladies all at different points in the journey but all here to help. Your levels will get there! Unforntunately the lower numbers seem to take longer to drop. Your do close so don't give up!

Vicki great news your still negative! Sorry you still don't have a positive opk I guess the shot is still working its way out of your body. You will get your positive just hold onto that bit of hope!

Aimzee I hope hope hope you get your negative bloods so you can get your IUI! Your tattoo sounds lovely. Eventually I will have another tattoo to symbolise Corban, my rainbow and the molar! I'm thinking Corban being a sun, new baby a rainbow and behind it maybe a storm cloud! Hugs for you.

Lotte my lovely! How are you? So lovely to hear from you.

Tina not long now! Soooo close! My aunt text saying baby was bum breech and had to go to hospital today to have baby turned and while they were there it turned!!! My sister went home on Wednesday but her spinal fluid is leaking due to the epidural and the two blood patches they gave her didn't work so she has to lay down a lot as she has bad headaches. Sounds like it heals itself in about two weeks.

Megan how is mat leave?

Eleanor how is your rash? Can't believe you have a date! Does it feel strange knowing baby will be here on that day? Are your other kiddies excited?

Becky how's you? When does your maternity leave start?

Still no word from tung??

Xxxxx

hey girls, how is everyone doing? can't believe the holidays are around the corner, not sure if thats a good or bad thing for me right now..

i had my first blood draw on wednesday, no one has called me about the results, and they never told me what they were to start with..i go to the dr on tues so maybe he'll have my pathology report and tell me about the blood work...i dont even want to know what my levels are, i think ill obsess over them =( i've been so depressed lately, i dont know if im more upset that i cant try right now, or more scared that i could need chemo and i keep thinking what if i die from this, stupid thing to think (i hope) but i cant help it, im so scared of all of this and its just the beginning...sorry to be such a downer, i've been reading all of these posts from the beginning and its the only thing that makes me feel better, just hearing all of your stories...i hope a year or so from now this will all be a memory, unfortunately not something you forget...

Lovely its so unlikely you will need chemo. I think pmp is 1% and a cmp 10%. Even if you did need chemo this won't kill you its a very curable disease. Unfortunately its not something you forget but as time goes on you cope better and your head gets round it. It's sooooo much to take in at the beginning. Hugs xxx

My cm seems fertile. I hope i get that positive soon.(might not matter if i cant get dh to give it up more often).

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->