Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

hey ladies...

I posted in here about 7 months ago when I was at the very beginning of my journey with my molar pregnancy experience. I used to think about it everyday and cry for the first few months, see newborns and get upset...thought I would never get over it. The last 3 months I just felt like I was really ready to try for another and like I wasn't grieving anymore. I anxiously awaited my 6 months blood test post d and c where I would get cleared to try and the day came! My husband and I happily ttc the next time I was ovulating and I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. I thought I would be nothing but happy, but lately i just find all those first emotions I had when I found out about my molar pregnancy coming back. I've never had anxiety attacks before, but since I find out I was pregnant I have been having at least 2 each day and I do not know what is bringing them on. I had a complete mole, so at my very first ultrasound they knew that it was not a viable pregnancy, but reading stories and hearing about people with partial molar pregnancies and how their pregnancy went on seeming normal and healthy for weeks scares me so much! I tell my husband what i'm feeling and he just tells me to calm down...I feel so alone and scared. I had a healthy 17 month old babygirl and I am trying to stay strong for her...I hope this passes as the weeks do...

Vicki- your pic looks very close to positive! Id keep testing, it might be the beginning of the lh surge???

Mommy12345- I actually have been struggling with the same fears of repeat partial molar...do you know if it would look any different on an ultrasound? It is still super unlikely almost unheard of once you've been negative for a while.
I think it is normal to fear...all of us have some real emotional baggage from these molar pregnancies! Its so hard to believe the odds are in our favor when we were the 1/1000 to have molar mmc.

Thanks raff i hope so. But i have seen them that dark and one day they vanished. I just need to get some action more often in case it gets positive.

id say close to positive vicki!!! stupid body!

big hugs to you mommy12345 when is yr first scan? x

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. I have been reading but my phone is hard to type. Really good to see great scan results and blood results from.everyone.

Sorry to see new ladies on here. This place is a wonderful support. I hope you find as much support on here as I have.

I have 7 days left of work until my leave starts. Today some wonderful people I work with held a surprise lunch for me as a baby shower. I was completely surprised and very touched. Very overwhelming too today given how much I have experienced in the last 12 months to get to this point. Really looking forward to relaxing and taking it easy.

Sorry this is a quick post. Sending all my love and support to everyone xx

Yesterday i tested around 1:30. I will test around then too. But tested with fmu and the second line is hardly visable. I hope i get a strong line later this afternoon.

Vicki

Maybe i aleady got a positive and it was starting to fade yesterday. And now its faded even more? I retested again and the line is barely there. Well just need to wait till 1:30 now. But i doubt it will change. I probably missed my chance... Bummer

Vicki

Hello Ladies! Hope all is well with everyone!! Just thought I would get on here and post been thinking alot lately, Friday will be my EDD from my CMP, Im not really sure how it will go as we go shopping and its usually a fun filled day so Im hoping it will keep my mind off of it. I am going to the dr. today for blood work and Im hoping I can convinve my dr. to go ahead and give me my gender scan since I got a new job and will be gone all month of dec. I really dont want to have to wait until jan.! plus I think it will give us something to celebrate to help ease the pain of not being in the hospital holding a lil baby :(.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been missing! Been busy with corbans 2nd birthday! And helping my sister out with her new bubba.

Sorry if I miss anyone out in this reply!!!!

Raff so good to hear from you. Things sound good. I'm so glad there keeping an eye on you! May the good results continue.

Amurray sorry you have joined us. This is a great bunch of ladies all at different points in the journey but all here to help. Your levels will get there! Unforntunately the lower numbers seem to take longer to drop. Your do close so don't give up!

Vicki great news your still negative! Sorry you still don't have a positive opk I guess the shot is still working its way out of your body. You will get your positive just hold onto that bit of hope!

Aimzee I hope hope hope you get your negative bloods so you can get your IUI! Your tattoo sounds lovely. Eventually I will have another tattoo to symbolise Corban, my rainbow and the molar! I'm thinking Corban being a sun, new baby a rainbow and behind it maybe a storm cloud! Hugs for you.

Lotte my lovely! How are you? So lovely to hear from you.

Tina not long now! Soooo close! My aunt text saying baby was bum breech and had to go to hospital today to have baby turned and while they were there it turned!!! My sister went home on Wednesday but her spinal fluid is leaking due to the epidural and the two blood patches they gave her didn't work so she has to lay down a lot as she has bad headaches. Sounds like it heals itself in about two weeks.

Megan how is mat leave?

Eleanor how is your rash? Can't believe you have a date! Does it feel strange knowing baby will be here on that day? Are your other kiddies excited?

Becky how's you? When does your maternity leave start?

Still no word from tung??

Xxxxx

Laura your tattoo sounds perfect to represent the journey with your kiddos! Your sisters leaking spinal fluid sounds painful!! I hope it resolves it self soon! She is lucky to have you to help with Baby Hazel!! I'm glad your Aunt's baby flipped. My co-worker had to have baby "flipped" too--sounded like it can be a bit painful if they have to manual do it--much better when baby helps out!!

Maybe i aleady got a positive and it was starting to fade yesterday. And now its faded even more? I retested again and the line is barely there. Well just need to wait till 1:30 now. But i doubt it will change. I probably missed my chance... Bummer

Vicki

I'm pretty sure you ovulate 12-48 hours post positive OPK--so there is ALWAYS a chance you will be on the later side of that and can still catch an eggy---come on Vicki's DH--get busy!!

First day of my maternity leave today---YAY--I swear this is the NEVER ENDING PREGNANCY---come out baby Luke!! DH and I made the switch to smart phones, so I should be able to update if anything happens--Love to all you wonderful ladies!! :flow:

Tina go you for working till 39 weeks! Hopefully Luke decides to turn up soon! Can you believe how close you are. It's amazing! How are you feeling?

Xxx

Blakesmom i already notice cm is changing too. So i dont know, i do notice overy pains here and there but i dont know.

Vicki

Blakesmom- so close!!! Are you trying any tricks to get him to come out? I went on a really long walk the evening before I went into labor with my DD. It seemed to work!

I did sit a Yoga ball and did some pelvic rolls SIL showed me at my in-laws on Sunday--DH was telling me to stop as I wasn't done working yet and he thought I just needed to be patient, but tonight when I said maybe we could go shopping for "Black Friday" he told me no shopping and that I needed to be all the yoga ball on Friday LOL

I feel pretty good still actually--the swelling/water retention in my legs and feet is annoying and I can't wait for that to go away, hoping he makes an appearance soon!!!

Tina - so exciting - can't wait to hear Luke's arrived! And hats off to you for working up till now - amazing woman!!!
Will read and post more later today hopefully. Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Amazing Tina, working up until now... Awesome effect xx hope he comes soon. Can't wait for your news xx

Hi, I have recently been told I had a partial molar pregnancy after a d&c. Already traumatised by getting to our 12 week scan to be told there was no heartbeat, the latest news was dropped on us three weeks later.
I am a bit confused by a few things though and wondered if anyone can offer some advice. I've had two hcg checks so far, first was 22 and second was 7. From what I have read they are very low so close to having a partial molar. What levels did everyone else have initially?
Also, I've had really bad pains from about 5 weeks pregnant and they didn't go away after the d&c, has anyone else experienced the same?
I'm desperate to get back to normal and start trying again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->